Station commercial offers no longer available

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Browser_ice
x4

Station commercial offers no longer available

Post by Browser_ice » Sat, 21. Oct 17, 16:03

Hi, I have a situation I did not have for a few weeks and it happened again.

I have as warehouse where it is only buying products. It was showing all of those products in its commercial offer window. I kept buying for a while. Then a few minutes ago, for no reasons, the button to get to its commercial offers is now grayed out. I checked all the usual causes below but still cannot find why it stopped its offers:
- bugdet is 1.4M
- bugdet need is 0
- cannot do a cargo transfer to/from it because it does now show any possible products to do the transfer on/from
- I fired the manager and sent him back
- checked the my log book and found no messages about this
- it has no ships but that was the case since its creation and that did not stop to buy from NPC ships because it had its commercial offers

It was ok 30 min ago because I had done some cargo transfer to it. But when I came back to it 15 min, the commercial offers are no longer available. The button to display them is gone and it is not showing up in the general commercial offer window for all stations.

Any one had this on a different station then a warehouse ?

Is it only warehouse stations that have this issue ?

Any clue why its happening ?

Any clue how to fix this ?

p.s.: I am using a bunch of known popular workshop MODs but the only one related to trading is the Station Push one for internal trades.
Steam X-Superbox, XR, playing X4
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

Browser_ice
x4

Post by Browser_ice » Sat, 21. Oct 17, 16:34

I have 2 warehouses and they are not dealing with the same products. I thought I would have a look at the save game and found something odd. Maybe it it is normal, I have no idea. Hope someone can tell.

There a few lines present in sthe ection of my warehouse having commercial offers that my other warehouse (the one with no more commerical offers) does not have. Any idea why ?

DV Warehouse-Tech (the one not having the commercial offers)
[-]<connection connection="buildcon2">
[-]<component class="station" macro="struct_bt_alb_warehouse_macro" connection="space" name="DV Warehouse-Tech" owner="player" nameindex="1" id="[0x8f97]">
[+]<listeners>
[+]<events>
[+]<movement>
[+]<offset>
[+]<turrets>
[+}<ammunition>
[-]<trade wares="bioelectricneurongel bioopticwiring chemicalcompounds drp_assault drp_cargolifter drp_construction drp_interceptor_mk1 drp_interceptor_mk2 drp_intrepid_mk1 drp_intrepid_mk2 drp_overrun_mk1 drp_overrun_mk2 drp_scoopcollector_mk1 drp_scoopcollector_mk2 drp_surfaceminer_mk1 drp_surfaceminer_mk2 dumbfiremissile dumbfireturret emspectrometer fusionreactor guidedmissile holtzmanfieldgenerator laserturret machinegunturret microchips plasmaflowregulator plasmapumps plasmaturret quantumtubes reinforcedmetalplating scanningarray shieldgenerator shotgunturret swarmmissile swarmturret torpedo warheads">
[-]<settings>
<setting name="buy" wares="bioelectricneurongel bioopticwiring chemicalcompounds drp_assault drp_cargolifter drp_construction drp_interceptor_mk1 drp_interceptor_mk2 drp_intrepid_mk1 drp_intrepid_mk2 drp_overrun_mk1 drp_overrun_mk2 drp_scoopcollector_mk1 drp_scoopcollector_mk2 drp_surfaceminer_mk1 drp_surfaceminer_mk2 dumbfiremissile dumbfireturret emspectrometer fusionreactor guidedmissile holtzmanfieldgenerator laserturret machinegunturret microchips plasmaflowregulator plasmapumps plasmaturret quantumtubes reinforcedmetalplating scanningarray shieldgenerator shotgunturret swarmmissile swarmturret torpedo warheads"/>
</settings>
[-]<prices>
[+]<override>
[+]<reference>
</price>
</trade>
DV Warehouse (my other warehouse that still has its commercial offers)
[-]connection connection="buildcon1">
[-]<component class="station" macro="struct_bt_alb_warehouse_macro" connection="space" name="DV Warehouse" owner="player" nameindex="1" id="[0x8fd1]">
[+]<listeners>
[+]<events>
[+]<movement>
[+]<offset>
[+]<turrets>
[+}<ammunition>
[-]<trade wares="antimattercells bofu chemicalcompounds crystals cutcrystals energycells foodrations hydrogen ice ioncells ions meat medicalsupplies narcotics nividium nividiumgems ore plankton plasma plasmacells silicon soybeans spacefuel spaceweed spices teladianium water wheat">
[+]<reservations>
[-]<offers>
{+}<production>
</offers>

[-]<settings>
<setting name="buy" wares="antimattercells bofu chemicalcompounds crystals cutcrystals energycells foodrations hydrogen ice ioncells ions meat medicalsupplies narcotics nividium nividiumgems ore plankton plasma plasmacells silicon soybeans spacefuel spaceweed spices teladianium water wheat"/>
</settings>
[-]<prices>
[+]<override>
[+]<reference>
</price>
</trade>
I am using Notedpad++ to view this so when you have [-] at the beginning of the line, it means this bloc is expanded, [+] means it collapsed
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

w.evans
x4

Post by w.evans » Fri, 27. Oct 17, 07:44

it does indeed look like DV Warehouse-Tech is set up to buy a whole bunch of different ware types, but that it currently has no trade offers and no one has reserved any wares.

i'd expect that to mean that it can't buy any more. First guess, full storage? Or maybe some of your storage modules have been damaged so that what's left operational is full?

Browser_ice
x4

Post by Browser_ice » Wed, 13. Dec 17, 00:55

Has this been reviewed or fixed in the 4.30 patch ?
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”