[X3TC] Best Ware For Factory Complex

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

riceygringo
x4

[X3TC] Best Ware For Factory Complex

Post by riceygringo » Tue, 17. Dec 13, 03:55

I'm trying to figure out what is the best product for an enclosed & self sustaining complex in terms of credits per hour GIVEN that the amount of Ore and Silicon is the only limiting factor of the size of the complex.

So far it seems like Space Fuel offers by far the best income, since it doesn't depend on Ore or Silicon for its production, so all the Silicon can be invested into making as much energy as possible.

I haven't tried all the options though, anyone have better ideas?

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Tue, 17. Dec 13, 11:07

an illegal goods production in "Averice" was my best in TC. I even was lucky enough to have a Pirate base IS.

That sector was devoid of traffic until I built it.
Then my rep went up/up with all races,as they would divert through there to get my products.

Cpt.Jericho
x3tc

Post by Cpt.Jericho » Tue, 17. Dec 13, 13:01

Drug-complexes are great. They sell like hell and are cheap. Yet, I prefer microchips. They sell like hell, too, even above the average price and I can put the complex anywhere I want (except Xenon, Khaak and maybe Pirate).
Winner of 350 Mil class of X-Verse Fleet Fest Italiano
Boycotting Steam since 2003

riceygringo
x4

Post by riceygringo » Thu, 19. Dec 13, 04:47

I think the biggest benefit of Microchips is that once you have a 100+ factory self sufficient complex up and running, you are all set for the hardest parts of the Hub plot.

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Fri, 27. Dec 13, 21:24

- aim for both!! :lol:
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”