[1.18] neighbourhood watch missions lower PMC reputation

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

gmorg
x4

[1.18] neighbourhood watch missions lower PMC reputation

Post by gmorg » Tue, 3. Dec 13, 21:11

Hi there,

i noticed, that doing neighbourhood watch missions i do to the PMC are lowering my reputation instead of raise them. so what happened:

i startet a new campaign under 1.18 and played until the first jump to DeVries where my reputation is lowered to -20 (ingame). I saved my game and looked onto my reputation to the PMC in the save-file. As expected my reputation was at -0.1. I started the game again and took a neighbourhood watch mission. I fought 3 enemy ships around a PMC station, watching to not shot at any other ship or station. After the PMC guy confirmed my raise of reputation i saved my game and had a look into the save-file again. My reputation was -0.102. Is this intended until a later state of campaign or is it a bug?

my environment:
- fresh installed 1.18 / german - no beta
- campaign game.
- no mods installed
- altered the amount of money in savegame to 1 billion to push forward until this point. no other changes have been made to the save-file. i made this change by hand. yes, i know there are more entries for the money in the save-file and i altered all of them.

also found this in 1.18 beta (don't know if it was hf or not. i never saw any info about an 1.18beta hf)

zauggru
x2

Post by zauggru » Tue, 3. Dec 13, 21:57

I've noticed the same thing. My PMC rep went DOWN doing neighborhood watch missions.

v1ctor

Post by v1ctor » Wed, 4. Dec 13, 14:36

Same here. Are you sure it's only the neighborhood missions that cause the reputation to drop?

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”