[X3R] How do you repair stations in isolated sectors?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

alowe

[X3R] How do you repair stations in isolated sectors?

Post by alowe » Wed, 27. Nov 13, 19:18

I currently own a sizable complex hub in Avarice that has taken damage. When I go to get the station repaired through the BBS they tell me my station needs to be in the same sector. This is not possible since no other race builds stations in Avarice.

X3 - Reunion is not like XTC or XAP. There are no repair lasers or alternatives. So I looked up what mods and scripts are available.

There's one for XTC and XAP that uses marines to repair a station you're docked to but that relies on the existence of repair lasers. Another idea is to reposition a station from another sector into Avarice but I'm not sure if any mods/script lets you do this to stations you don't own.

So what can I do? I can't believe that you can repair ships in so many ways (with Machine Shops, mods, scripts, the M0 and docks etc), and repair stations in other sectors but not if you've started building in the sector the game leads you to build in. That just doesn't make sense.

xxx73
x3tc

Post by xxx73 » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 16:46

Here is a script that I think can help, but I have not played this game for 3 years and not tested this mods myself. Some say it is "cheating" but Im not sure.

[Script | AL Plugin] Station Repair Service V3.0

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”