I just want to tell - thank you Egosoft for AMAZING game! Enjoy it for 37 h. for now!

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Andry_1979
x4

I just want to tell - thank you Egosoft for AMAZING game! Enjoy it for 37 h. for now!

Post by Andry_1979 » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 13:15

Fisrt of all I decided to express gratitude to Egosoft team for X-Rebirth from a name those players, who enjoing the game from the day, when it is was realised. Due to this fact most of them not in forums and have not time to say for Ego "Thank you, guys!".

And so, stations - this is something wonderful!
First time it was little bit annoyng to open discounts. BUT! I really love now flying around the station and search different blocks. Doing that I can see the beauty of stations. They are big, impressive! Never, never earlier stations wasn't so real. And I see, that if I want to increase my profit - I must have knowledge about economic partner (station).

Especially I have many fun and impressions from using highways: now the Universe really big and deep. That travels like in big metro :) To reach the destination you must enter this point and in other place you must change highway. Now I feel huge distance between different places in space. Bye-Bye SETA, I don't need you anymore! By the way, Blizz. ent. goes this way too: in next addon they will disable for players using flight points over locations. I think that is a right decision )

As a whole graphics is impressive (things like interior of stations, npc's and etc. - the time business and future patches. And interior of stations is little bit another thing, I'm talking about space). I already did many screenshots... All space is really, really beautiful!

Despite of many critic messages (in most case absurding, just little part of them is constructive) I think (and I am far not alone, many people just right now enjoing the game, even almost don't reading forums, because they are playing the game) I think that you gain your goal - you made NEW and really big and breathing universe.

P.S. Yes, of course, the game need improvements, that is true. Waiting fixes and new patches. But now we exploring new world, time to time crying "wooow!!" and pressing F12 :D Thank you, Ego! Good job!

P.P.S. For trolls and whiners - my message is serious, there is no irony. Haters gonna hate.

Zorvan
x3tc

Post by Zorvan » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:01

Hi, Bernd. Aren't you up late?

Dr2i

Post by Dr2i » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:06

I can add my gratitude to yours.
I really don't regret the 50 euros. First game I buy in 10 years and it's totally worth it.
I hope the ship repair, ships responses and rahanas bugs will be sorted out soon.
Otherwise, this is a great successor/remake of the series.
I'm naturally unfriendly sometimes. Don't take what I say too badly.

Playbahnosh
x4

Post by Playbahnosh » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:15

I wonder how much these guys got paid for lying like this...

Dr2i

Post by Dr2i » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:18

I wonder how much you guys are paid to spam these forums with negativity. It can work both sides. Please don't write useless comments.

SparvieroGed
x4

Post by SparvieroGed » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:20

Zorvan wrote:Hi, Bernd. Aren't you up late?
Playbahnosh wrote:I wonder how much these guys got paid for lying like this...
They simple play like me.

You already offend Egosoft all days. At least try not to offend people who are understanding how the game works and they having fun.

ShienZu

Post by ShienZu » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:20

Honestly would give a 10/10 for this game, loved it from the start.

I was actually very surprized at the reaction people are getting. Shame...

Praesi

Post by Praesi » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:27

Interesting how undemanding some People are. 10/10? :lol:
A:CM was an awesome FPS i guess?

Dr2i

Post by Dr2i » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:30

Praesi wrote:Interesting how undemanding some People are. 10/10? :lol:
Some people give the game a 0/10. Why would they be correct and not others?
It's his opinion. You shouldn't criticize him.

kohlidi
x3tc

Post by kohlidi » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:32

A simple thanks from me...

before release i was wondering that if the ship names appear on hull. Egosoft solved this problem valiantly! They removed ship naming. Thanks Egosoft...

shadylurker

Post by shadylurker » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:35

I enjoy rebirth much more then any previous x game. It doesn't feel stale and the super annoying micro management of your lifeless wing is gone

Dreez
x4

Post by Dreez » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:36

Not lying here. I'm totally enjoying every minute spent playing XR, and i am aware of
the flaws in the game, but i also know that EGOSOFT will do everything they can
to sort them out, they are ontop of it.

The game is imo getting way too negative publicity thanks to haters and ragers that expects
a perfectly flawless game from the start..

A big thanks to all the staff at EGOSOFT for their work.

On a sidenote: Reviewing a 4X game after 3 days is like saying you know
someone just by looking at them. I will give my review maybe in 1-2 weeks
based on actually game-experience, not just some "tutorial experience".

And to all you people asking if XR is worth it.... YES its worth it. It's not half as
broken as people claim it to be, otherwise i wouldn't be enjoying it like i am.

/tips hat to Bernt & Co.
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.

amtct
x3ap

Post by amtct » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:36

Playbahnosh wrote:I wonder how much these guys got paid for lying like this...
I actually find them insulting.

Roger78
x3tc

Re: I just want to tell - thank you Egosoft for AMAZING game! Enjoy it for 37 h. for now!

Post by Roger78 » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:42

Andry_1979 wrote:As a whole graphics is impressive (things like interior of stations, npc's and etc. - the time business and future patches. And interior of stations is little bit another thing, I'm talking about space). I already did many screenshots... All space is really, really beautiful!.
This part of your post I agree with, space is beautiful in this game, and for those not so far forward in exploration, then you will get a Wow! moment when for the first time you hear the words "Entering Aspiring Champion". At this time I am simply flying around Radiant Haven and admiring the incredible views. But, yes, always the but, flying around admiring view is almost only thing to do until stuff gets fixed. I admit I made some negative posts, but I think they were deserved, after all, I paid hard earned money for this game, though having discovered this sector, then the bad mood is somewhat lifted.

Mordin Ashe
x4

Post by Mordin Ashe » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:46

Right now I have well over 30 hours played and got over most of the known plot bugs and difficulties without much effort. The space is great, in a week or two it will be even better and in a year or two it will be epic. No regrets here.

Praesi

Post by Praesi » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:48

Dr2i wrote:
Praesi wrote:Interesting how undemanding some People are. 10/10? :lol:
Some people give the game a 0/10. Why would they be correct and not others?
It's his opinion. You shouldn't criticize him.
I dont say 0/10 is correct or not. But 10/10 is a perfect Score...they cant be serious.

omfgjohnnyisback

Post by omfgjohnnyisback » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:52

OP is just incredible! He is literally obsessed with X Rebirth.

Nothing personal, and I don't want to argue by calling names, but such a good example, this one is, of a game addict with a serious mental condition.

If you folks would like an insight into a mind of a 10/10 reviewer - check out other posts in Russian forums using Google Translate. It may help you simply accept others opinion, because there are people out there so invested into a particular game, that nothing short of therapy could possibly make them change their minds.
Last edited by omfgjohnnyisback on Tue, 19. Nov 13, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

Swallen

Post by Swallen » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:52

It's obvious they represent a different demographic. I can see this game being attractive (after bug fixes), to younger audiences in particular. And also in particular to those who haven't played or didn't like the previous X games.

Those of us who see the game in context we find it, well, disgusting.

And regarding the age thing, please believe me I have no intention whatsoever of insulting you. I'm just trying to understand this massive difference in opinion.

shadylurker

Post by shadylurker » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 15:58

I'm 30 with wife and kids....theory wrong

Edit: I'd almost go as far to say its probably the exact opposite. The ones not raging out, not immediately dismissing the work egosoft put out and having the patience to work through the bugs are probably the older gamers.
Last edited by shadylurker on Tue, 19. Nov 13, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.

Dr2i

Post by Dr2i » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 16:01

I'm a 26 PhD fellow. Not that young, and no mental condition thank you.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”