Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

michaelcdf
x3tc

If you are looking for X3 like game don t buy X rebirth

Post by michaelcdf » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 13:05

If you are looking for a game where you can pilot a lot of ships,
Have easy access to command fleet and station,
GO back on X3 Albion prelude.

If you are looking for a good fighting space simulation you are in the right place.

michaelcdf
x3tc

Post by michaelcdf » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 16:07

I am a little bit disappointed by this game.
Not speaking about the bugs every new game have them.
I am disappointed in the fact that I feel cheated, paying for something I didn t get.

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 16:09

well, give it a thorough try and stop spamming.

After 14 hours of gameplay and seen the annoying bugs that pissed me to no end, I am still confident if they keep patching like they are the game will be in shape in no time.

The game has what we need, just need some heavy fixing :P

Dr2i

Post by Dr2i » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 16:11

This topic is hilarious from the simple fact that egosoft has ALWAYS confirmed that THIS IS NOT A CONTINUATION OF X3! unbelievable.
I'm naturally unfriendly sometimes. Don't take what I say too badly.

FuryFlex
x3tc

Post by FuryFlex » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 16:12

I'm playing AP right now, on my 1,002-nd hour, Steam says.

And it's still fun.

michaelcdf
x3tc

Post by michaelcdf » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 16:13

ezra-r wrote: stop spamming.
Two message in 3 hours time is what you call spamming ?

I have more than 20 hours of play in the game and stand by what I say.

Some people going to say that 20 hours for a X- Game is nothing and would be right if we talk about X3 series.
but 20 hours for Xrebirth is more than enough to have make the tour of the game and know what to expect.

michaelcdf
x3tc

Post by michaelcdf » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 16:16

Dr2i wrote:This topic is hilarious from the simple fact that egosoft has ALWAYS confirmed that THIS IS NOT A CONTINUATION OF X3! unbelievable.
just to come back to your post
here is a quote from egosoft main page
"Once again, underpinning X Rebirth are the four long-standing and familiar cornerstones of the X Series."

When I have read this is would imagine that this game would be more like the previous one

Eagle22

Post by Eagle22 » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 16:28

michaelcdf

Posted: Tue, 19. Nov 13, 13:05 Post subject: If you are looking for X3 like game don t buy X rebirth

If you are looking for a game where you can pilot a lot of ships,
Have easy access to command fleet and station,
GO back on X3 Albion prelude.

If you are looking for a good fighting space simulation you are in the right place.

I agree with him 100% if the x the rebirth had that option to flay all the ship + all the Cap ships i will gladly pay 100E ore more for the game and play it but EGOSOFT said NO CAP SHIPS AND NO other ships.
I see a lot of people flaying cap ship is old x3 games with no problems same as me but EGOSOFT said it is to slow to move the ship around WTF :evil: really LAMO

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 17:23

Dr2i wrote:This topic is hilarious from the simple fact that egosoft has ALWAYS confirmed that THIS IS NOT A CONTINUATION OF X3! unbelievable.
What I don't think they ever said was that it would not be the same genre of game. If they have made a great space shooter I personally think that's fine...there has been a serious shortage of space shooters for a long time. But to a lot of people keeping 'X' in the title and switching to a different genre qualifies as misleading.
Trapper Tim's Guide to CLS 2

On Her Majesty's Secret Service-Dead is Dead, and he is DEAD

Not a DiD, so I guess it's a DiDn't, the story of my first try at AP
Part One, in progress

HEY! AP!! That's new!!!

Wolf-R1

Post by Wolf-R1 » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 17:28

michaelcdf wrote:I am a little bit disappointed by this game.
Not speaking about the bugs every new game have them.
I am disappointed in the fact that I feel cheated, paying for something I didn t get.
This. Tho I've become more than a "little" disappointed. Waiting for something for as long as we all have then to get this drivel....
:o

Mordin Ashe
x4

Post by Mordin Ashe » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 17:39

I don't like that the UI is made for consoles, a complex simulator needs more than 4 buttons and those four or five menus of 10 commands each in previous games were crucial to the game experience.
But hey, what ES screwed, modding community will fix. XR in a few weeks will be the same X game like those we got in the past, I'm not worried about that. What worries me more is that the community may move on and not be here for the next X game...

Eagle22

Post by Eagle22 » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 17:51

Mordin Ashe

Posted: Tue, 19. Nov 13, 17:39 Post subject:

I don't like that the UI is made for consoles, a complex simulator needs more than 4 buttons and those four or five menus of 10 commands each in previous games were crucial to the game experience.
But hey, what ES screwed, modding community will fix. XR in a few weeks will be the same X game like those we got in the past, I'm not worried about that. What worries me more is that the community may move on and not be here for the next X game...

Off course a lot of people were expecting the game will be like all other X games but now they lost hope in it bicos of EGOSOFT didn't make the game like all other X games.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”