EnglishGermanFrenchRussianPolishItalianSpanish

Requesting gamesave post Prison Break / beginning of Rebuilding DeVries
View previous topic :: View next topic
Hoki

PostPosted: Tue, 19. Nov 13, 07:12    Post subject: Requesting gamesave post Prison Break / beginning of Rebuilding DeVries Reply with quote Print

If anyone that has a gamesave during Rebuilding DeVries where you have the ships that you are supposed to have.

Nothing I try results in a save that works after the battle.

vahadar

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Tue, 19. Nov 13, 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

you can keep your save and edit it to buy a new Rahanas(Container) in Devries (there is a shipyard around, ask npc for a ship dealer). The Rahanas(Container) seems to be the only ship that will complete the food delivery mission, many ppl including myself who lost the Rahanas tried with other cargo ships, none work, but only by buying a Rahanas you will finish it

You will need around 7million for the ship with zero drones, you will need to edit the save anyway to get URV drones for the ship

If you dont have money, edit your savegame following that link
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=350404

you will have info there on how to get the money, how to add the food in cargohold, how to add URV drone to transfer the food, basically all you need to complete that mission

k1bt

PostPosted: Tue, 19. Nov 13, 13:11    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

You can do it with a construction vessel as well, you just need to buy some cargo lifter drones for it before you send it away to buy the food.

vahadar

PostPosted: Tue, 19. Nov 13, 13:12    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

k1bt wrote:
You can do it with a construction vessel as well, you just need to buy some cargo lifter drones for it before you send it away to buy the food.

did it work for you? i tried with the construction vessel but it never worked for me

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=350404
MardukCM

PostPosted: Wed, 20. Nov 13, 15:09    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I could buy and deliver the food with the small cargo vessel you got in Devries for free.
I put it into my squad, when the food mission came up and I was already in Devries and bought cheap food in a Devries system. One highway away from the delivery location.
Somehow it survived till now Smile

Hope it helps!

Hoki

PostPosted: Wed, 20. Nov 13, 20:25    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

my game would literally crash cause I didn't have the cargo ship.

I had to find the old vessel from an old game save, and hack it into my later game saves. Just to keep the game from crashing.

Top quality game.

Ericmor

MEDALMEDAL

PostPosted: Sun, 24. Nov 13, 15:47    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I´m also stuck in this stupid mission.
I tried to deliver the damn food several times - everytime the construction ship keep frozen on the way and only does the delivery when you exit the system.
Thus far the game was waypointing and leading the player by hand all the way trought the plot, teaching the few stuff we didn´t know, until THIS MISSION.
Nobody say ANYTHING about buying station resources. Or how to sell them. I even tought they were talking about the food merchant inside the station. I had to search Albion after a station selling food, and they the damn game freezes in the delivery!!!
The selling action is now grayed out, there´s still food in the construction ship, but it doesn´t matter because the mission simple doesn´t change! I sold (i received selling messages at least) more than 900 units of food and NOTHING. The mission simply doesn´t update.

So they removed ALL the 'complex' interface to please COD kids, but forgot that said interface was ESSENTIAL for most of the game tasks, like telling your ships to NOT run into enemies and end up in pieces, to STAY in the fraggin place and jump away in case of attack, to DOCK and DELIVER goods, etc.
After playing and enjoying Albion Prelude, i never would imagine that they would mess up Rebirth SO BAD.
Sometimes i think that the retards at egosoft simply don´t play their own games, and hire blind betatesters to do their jobs - we´re ALL stuck into the middle of the goddamn main storyline, the plot, the linear events that HAVE to run and work in order to release the damn game!!! How the hell they didn´t saw this?!? Are we using a special kind of computer egosoft didn´t had? Are we doing something weird, like, playing the game WITHOUT CHEATS, wich they didn´t?!?
We´ll have to wait for X Rebirth: Extended to have a great economy sim and a shooter that WORKS?!?
Dear god, is like the first version of X3:reunion all over again!