What A Disappointment

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

losttitanx
x3tc

What A Disappointment

Post by losttitanx » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 02:59

What a disappointment

I will make this simple and ill even put it in a list format……

WE LIKE
- the new station that have moving parts, the graphics

- space highways are okay and different

- the speed boost other than SETA

WE DON’T LIKE :evil:

-Walking around station trying to have meaningless conversation, looking for red box ect. Now instead of having 4 races for us to be friends with. You want us to talk to these dumm AI to get cheaper deals (for every station or city’s)….come onnnnn

-Flying around and pin point every part of a station so we can look at what “great job”you did….. give us the choice…..if we feel like flying around and look at the moving part or what not (give us the CHOICE) to do so.

-No camera views come on egosoft that was the best part of the game…. Flying around looking for ships. Targeting a ship and see what it looks like (all the way around the ship) without getting so stupidly close… seeing the ship im flying.

-I like betty telling me what I’m targeting

-Not all of us like the cockpit view. In a battle i just get dizzy from all the stuff going on in the back round to dill a drone….ect..

-I read that there was going to be one ship to fly (no prob) but the best thing you came up with was the “skunk”…..come onnnn

-When fling around, finally get into it and the character moves his head to a different screen to do something like the sector map…. just killing the game play

-Looking for pilots and other people just to fly a ship

I can keep going but I can see that you guys are getting killed in the forums….

One last thing us fans are loyal and would of paid $100 for the same game as before with better graphics and new ships…… IF SOMETHING IS NOT BROKEN DON’T FIX IT :evil:

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”