horrible game color is overdone, who did u let lose a watercolor dolly?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

netman_123

horrible game color is overdone, who did u let lose a watercolor dolly?

Post by netman_123 » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 02:43

Guys really?
All the X3 was excellent, unreal graphics and spaceplay and exellent and easy to use trading
In x rebirth the joystick is non functional WOWWWW u are stupid not to test this, never heard of QA???? OMG who did you outsource this too, the chinese??? in the back woods???
the control of the freigther is extremely difficult to say the least and how in the HECK to you tell it to sell....that is just plain crazy
I paid a lot of money for a non functional and less than, extremely less than any where near perfect game
I am disappointed and quite surprized at the lack of real thinking here on this game....
fix it now or give the money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KNC
xr

Re: horrible game color is overdone, who did u let lose a watercolor dolly?

Post by KNC » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 05:37

netman_123 wrote:Guys really?
All the X3 was excellent, unreal graphics and spaceplay and exellent and easy to use trading
In x rebirth the joystick is non functional WOWWWW u are stupid not to test this, never heard of QA???? OMG who did you outsource this too, the chinese??? in the back woods???
the control of the freigther is extremely difficult to say the least and how in the HECK to you tell it to sell....that is just plain crazy
I paid a lot of money for a non functional and less than, extremely less than any where near perfect game
I am disappoint and quite surprized at the lack of real thinking here on this game....
fix it now or give the money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm down and stop behaving like the center of attention. Your "grammars" also suffice to make understanding what you wrote pretty hard. Also as you might guess the developers of Egosoft are likely doing nothing else anymore than fixing the bugs of the game, but everytime someone posts a useless thread like you did here, it takes them a little longer to find and fix the bugs.

celt43
x4

Post by celt43 » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 06:40

The subject title does not match your post? The title mentions horrible color that is over done but you mention nothing about this in your post???

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”