I need to find a resource - how do I go looking?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

devastat_

I need to find a resource - how do I go looking?

Post by devastat_ » Sun, 1. Dec 13, 02:11

So I'm in the point in campaign where I need to build a station. I have a big list of things I need to get so that the construction of the station can progress in DeVries.

My problem is that I don't know how to look for these things? It's me and my Rahanas (Cargo) and we go from station to station, but not much luck so far.. Most of the ports are just selling food and other basic things. Instead I need to get things like a V Laucher, Force field projectors and Fusion reactors..

Also, I have this trading computer upgrade, but I don't quite understand how it works. Is it so that if I gather these "i" points in stations, then the computer can read what resources can be found in particular station and the information remains in the "memory" of the computer?

LastChime

Post by LastChime » Sun, 1. Dec 13, 02:28

Trading extension just makes it so you have to get close to a station and you get all the offers added to your list.....as for the components, you might have to find them in albion or via piracy a lot of those components you simply wont be able to get in DeVries

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”