EnglishGermanFrenchRussianPolishItalianSpanish

This game is a steaming pile of shit.
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
aXeL_UK

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Sat, 16. Nov 13, 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

authvoarex wrote:
You know nothing John Snow.

lol All it made me think of was how that sentence ended....

Beergoggles

PostPosted: Sat, 16. Nov 13, 18:56    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Im only replying to this thread because a small part of me feels the same way. It is a Troll post by the OP but after 5.5 hours of game play I feel the same. It also makes me feel better that 90% of the game buyers feel the same way as I do. COMPLETELY let down. Crying or Very sad

Pirate Avatars - Pictures

Youtube - Channel
piep

PostPosted: Sat, 16. Nov 13, 19:11    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

To be honest, the only mistake egosoft did, was to try to make out of a niche game, a game for the masses. And this not because they failed at it or anything (I am more than sure this game will deliver, just at the good ol' pace of egosoft/modders), but for the fact that the once mature community this franchise had, has been poisoned with your random steam user's opinion.

The saddest thing is by no means anything within the game, but to see the old neckbears one used to have constructive, enjoyable, rational discussions with, acting just like the underaged raging kids imported right from steam.

It's as if from one second to another all oldies have lost their minds, memory and most important analytic thinking. You should have expected all this as you should now expect fixes and awesomeness delivered in the next few months. Clues were and are all around the interweb. And yes, I am refering to the old fans only; what would be the point in talking to a raging kid at his peak, who comes to these forums without a single drop of respect and manners, probably venting frustration after his main raging moment at CoD ghost devs or <insert random steam/ea ****** title here>.

Nomadian

PostPosted: Mon, 23. Jan 17, 10:32    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

jasonaerts wrote:
Guess I'm in the minority here but I'm really loving it, some rough edges, definitely not x4 but that's not what I was expecting nor was lead to expect. Pretty sure the UI issues can be solved and overall I think it's a solid foundation moving forward.

Seriously? It's been 3 years and people are still talking about how it can be fixed?

I logged in just to see if they ever fixed the game...

I guess I'm off to watch the Hitler on Egosoft Youtube video again. I can use a good laugh right now. Maybe I'll check back again in another 3 years.

Enjoy.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT

PostPosted: Mon, 23. Jan 17, 10:43    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

When you come back in another three years, maybe you could look at recent material rather than dredging up a 3 year old thread and quoting a 3 year old post and then wondering why nothing has changed. Rolling Eyes

Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2