Pause game control issues

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Cloth Ears
x3tc

Pause game control issues

Post by Cloth Ears » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 11:25

I cannot use the keyboard 'Pause' button that is bound by default, it does not work. I bound 'P' instead, but just like using the escape menu, when I return the game is not paused (particularly annoying as I toggle boost with 'Alt' and end up boosting on return from desktop).

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 14:32

Just to clarify, is the reason you can't use "Pause" because the key on your keyboard is broken, or because it doesn't do anything in-game?

StarHealer

Post by StarHealer » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 14:40

Hi,
for me it is similar. Sometimes "Pause" does not trigger ingame. The Keyboard itself is in perfect shape.

And when you save or quicksave, there is the german "Speichern erfolgreich" overlay, and you press "Pause" while you still see this overlay, it also sometimes does not trigger to pause mode. BUT additional to that the overlay "Speichern erfolgreich.." keeps showing up for ever. Until you save again or reload or restart game, or switch to cockpit or station. For me it happened twice while being on a repair Station.

Just like the interface cannot handle or ignores 1-2 orders at the same time or shortly delayed.

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”