Give Us Something About The Goners Please in X3AP

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

phantomrock2
x4

Give Us Something About The Goners Please in X3AP

Post by phantomrock2 » Mon, 30. Sep 13, 04:28

As I sat here & pondered over how the Goner could be more involved these are the things that came to mind although it may be a little too late in the chapter for this:

Yes I have done AND completed the Shady Business plot! ***SIGH***
Not my first time at the rodeo folks :wink: Plus I'm not hurting for cash nor I'm I playing a modified game either :evil:

Let's say the Goner wants to see peace between Argon & Terran & what if we built a huge complex with Argon & Terran goods in Harmony of Perpetuity... :o But no fighting in that sector

Let's also say that we built stations for them for charity but we would not make little to no profit off of doing so but lots of race rank percentage sounds nice!

What about donations? :)

What about protection...

What about non-military factories in Elysium of Light?

& for all of this the Goner would give access to their shipyard & EQD with such equipment as repair lasers, point to point jumpdrives not gate to gate jumpdirves, jump beacons, those little UFOs sound good to buy & whatever else they could be hiding! Oh what about gates & TOAs :wink:

Sounds like a good Goner-oriented plot if I ever heard of one before :wink:
Last edited by phantomrock2 on Mon, 30. Sep 13, 12:03, edited 1 time in total.
[" thank you "]

dubnium
x3tc

Post by dubnium » Mon, 30. Sep 13, 05:27

have you played shady business? the goners do play a part in that. i'm actually quite interested how the goners handled their status as historians being validated, considering most people considered them a sect in X:R, not to mention the whole argon-terran war thing.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”