X3TC: XTC - Repair at Wharf?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

kentronic

X3TC: XTC - Repair at Wharf?

Post by kentronic » Sat, 7. Jul 18, 18:16

Only a beginner with the game really but I have started with the Extended mod for X3TC. I have claimed a ship which only had 16% hull and it is taking AGES to get it to a shipyard to repair (as the mod removed the repair laser on the spacesuit). Now on the way to the nearest shipyard (still another sector across) there is a 'Wharf'...question is can I get the ship repaired at a wharf or does it HAVE to be a shipyard? Also how much does it cost to repair hulls?

Thanks for any help!

DrSuperEvil
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by DrSuperEvil » Sat, 7. Jul 18, 18:52

Use a Tractor Beam to tow it?

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Sat, 7. Jul 18, 22:22

The repair laser is there, you just have to live with the Fluffy Bunny title.. :)

kentronic

Post by kentronic » Sun, 8. Jul 18, 12:01

Thanks! I got it there and repaired last night! Then finally got to bed around 2am :lol: It is so addictive once you get started haha!

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Sun, 8. Jul 18, 12:33

Yes Xtended is very good, remember once in a dogfight I could have sworn the enemy pilot looked me in the eye as we crossed very close paths... Xtended, XRM and Litcube all bring something different and special to X3... Enjoy the addiction.. :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”