[MOD] Ency-Mod- get the REAL X-Universe! FINAL EDITION

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Commodore MJ Fire
x4

Post by Commodore MJ Fire » Thu, 19. Sep 13, 19:30

Ah, right, in vanilla this device is only a non-functional placeholder without effect :oops: , I thought it would be a nice looking feature aviable on QUASI... , but I know there is a script somewhere in community making this device work, but I can't find it... this of course makes your ship not really visual invisible (I think, but this would be a nice feature :D ), but it makes that other ships (enemies at first) don't react to your movements and presence as if you're not there. I know about a "invincible" script-command that has the same effect, I think (I tried it and the enemy terrans ignore me completely, so it can work with this) But i'm not good enough in scripting, so, when anybody makes it work, so that you can activate and deactivate the device, it would be nice, and I would upload it quickly, when I get permission to do that...
Hm, I thought that the gateless jumpdrive is also like the cloaking device a non-working feature, or it works only in galaxy editor, what can you do with it- and how?
greetings, MJ Fire

PS: there is a trick to load some savegames (cannot guarantee that it works): in vanilla, use a buster or other ship wasn't changed and jump with it to one of the emty gateless-Jump outranges Sectors (Or another sector without stations and planets and with a non-changed background, the outrange-sectors should work) then save (with salvage insurance- is this the english name for it?) and install the Mod, then it could be that the game can load the savegame. But of course many features you can find on the new map (stations, special planets and so on) are not there because the game creates the whole map right after starting the game and saves it to the savegame- so the map will be the vanilla map and not the better enzy-map with new features and stations.

salleonis
x3tc

Post by salleonis » Thu, 19. Sep 13, 21:53

...a non-functional placeholder without effect...
I thought so, it is suspiciously cheap for that kind of gadget , and Argon Titan whom i tried to sneak broke all my hope that will work :)
Hm, I thought that the gateless jumpdrive is also like the cloaking device a non-working feature, or it works only in galaxy editor, what can you do with it- and how?
For me it work just like in vanilla game through menu or you can add control.
I don't know...maybe is to early in the game for the player to buy it especially that cheap? I was in three unfocussed sectors,same sounds like in vanilla,rocks ,energy ...did not encounter any Xenon or bugs.Normal unfocussed sectors when there is nothing in it. :)
I loaded old save just to see what will happen. :wink:
Mod like your deserve new start.

Commodore MJ Fire
x4

Post by Commodore MJ Fire » Wed, 25. Sep 13, 19:58

Because of a question in german forum I updated earth and the destroyed Torus a little bit, without mapping. Now the earth rotates and you could see other continents, not only america...
greetings, MJ Fire

Commodore MJ Fire
x4

Post by Commodore MJ Fire » Sun, 31. Aug 14, 22:02

Tomorrow, i will upload the final version of Ency with sectors reworked after the release of Rebith!
greetings, MJ Fire

Commodore MJ Fire
x4

Post by Commodore MJ Fire » Mon, 1. Sep 14, 22:04

After YEARS of uploading, the mod is online. Have fun!
greetings, MJ Fire

Informer
x4

Post by Informer » Tue, 2. Sep 14, 00:37

Thanks man, will give it a try. Screens are looking great.

:x3: :x3: :x3:

Sorkvild
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Tue, 2. Sep 14, 01:30

Holy smoke, somehow I missed this mod earlier
Looks absolutely amazing. Wonder if this mod will work with XRM mod?
Elite Dangerous| I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee
We want the Boron back!

Commodore MJ Fire
x4

Post by Commodore MJ Fire » Tue, 2. Sep 14, 13:47

Hm, I think not, because both Universes change the main Files (TFiles and maps) on their own...
By the way, for the ones who missed: there is also an Ency-Mod for Rebirth ;)
greetings, MJ Fire

PDouma39
xr

Post by PDouma39 » Tue, 2. Sep 14, 14:49

I am trying out your mod, looks great, thank you!
Awareness in life is rewarded by many

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”