[Now also available in Russian, thanks to biohazard15]
The Station Hacking Software is a software which allows you to hack enemy stations. There are two versions of such software: read the in-game description to know the difference between them. Once you have completed the mini-plot, you will gain access to all the special wares needed to use this software. You must solve three puzzles (someone of them picked from a TC plot ) to successfully hack the station and there's anyway a minimum chance that the hack fails! Have fun!
Download link (v0.7 - 11/08/2013): HOW TO INSTALL IT:
- Extract the files from the zip archive into the "X3 Terran Conflict" or "X3 Terran Conflict/addon" folder if you use X3 Albion Prelude.
- If your game isn't "modified" yet, you probably have to load, save and reload it to automatically start the plot*.
- The "Hack Station MK1" e "Hack Station MK2" commands will appear within the Piracy commands of your ships. The "Station Hacking Software MK1" and the "Station Hacking Software MK2" are respectively required; you will obtain them PLAYING THE MINI-PLOT.
*WARNING: YOU HAVE TO MEET SOME REQUIREMENTS TO START THE PLOT!
- Fight rank greater or equal than 20 (Warrior).
- Trade rank greater or equal than 18 (Master Broker).
Moreover I'm not English, so sorry for any bad translation
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OPEN THE README INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD
Thanks to who helped me to test scripts: simone1998, Damiano880 e stonygate
Code: Select all
Change log: v0.1 -> 0.7 - 11/08/2013 - 0.1 - Initial version - 0.2 -> 0.5 - Bugfixes and script enhancements - 0.6 - Developing of the mini-plot - 0.7 - Bugfixes and mini-plot enhancements - Fixed a minor bug of the scripts _______________ Used resources: T-file: 9305 Text page: 9305 Wares used: SS_WARE_SW_X3TC_3, SS_WARE_SW_X3TC_4 Commands used: COMMAND_TYPE_PIRACY_60, COMMAND_TYPE_PIRACY_61 Text ID's on Page 17 used: 9305-9308