... does the Yaki shipyard respawn?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Imgran

... does the Yaki shipyard respawn?

Post by Imgran » Sat, 3. Aug 13, 19:07

Sooooo yeah, Boron warships decided to attack Senator's Badlands (for mod related reasons, bear with me) and the Akuma was out of position. I decided not to enrage the Boron, I was thinkig to let the Boron wander around the sector long enough and do enough damage and the Akuma would engage them eventually -- and the next thing i knew, the Yaki shipyard was gone, along with the Ryu I had docked there. I'd evacuated the Ryu initially, but it was supplying shielding for my Chokaro fleet so I needed it there, and when the Boron looked like they were just going to wander around aimlessly, I sent it back. Oops!

So does the shipyard eventually respawn? It's been a little while now, and I haven't seen it.
OTAS -- it's like 42, the answer to life, the universe, and everything

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Yaki SY

Post by Bill Huntington » Sat, 3. Aug 13, 22:57

Imgran, yes it does. Respawning of most stations takes a game day or little more, so I assume it is the same for the SY. I've seen the Yaki SY respawn.

Usually the Yaki have enough firepower to handle anything in their sectors. How many of their Akuma did you take anyway?
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

tindebroed

Post by tindebroed » Sun, 4. Aug 13, 11:37

It does, because I cleared the entire sector to see if would affect them in any way.

It didn't. It's back to normal a short time later. :cry:

Imgran

Re: Yaki SY

Post by Imgran » Sun, 4. Aug 13, 14:13

Bill Huntington wrote:Imgran, yes it does. Respawning of most stations takes a game day or little more, so I assume it is the same for the SY. I've seen the Yaki SY respawn.

Usually the Yaki have enough firepower to handle anything in their sectors. How many of their Akuma did you take anyway?
None. I tried to board a couple of their Ryu, but one of them had hull polarization and the other had ISL's and I didn't get lucky and shoot them out.

Besides, I'm trying to cultivate Weavfer's tempest so I haven't gone out of my way to irritate the Yaki. Like I said, their Akuma was just way the heck at one end of the sector, and the Boron came through with murder on their minds.
OTAS -- it's like 42, the answer to life, the universe, and everything

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”