X3 albion prelude terran attack?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

niytiy

X3 albion prelude terran attack?

Post by niytiy » Sat, 13. Jul 13, 17:26

So i am takig side of the common wealth and before i did i built a pretty large corparation, with equitment docks traders and fleets. Now i am fairly aware of terran fire power and thats why i am asking these questions.

1.) will the terran attack my equitment docks? There located in the unknown sector next to legends home, and two sectors west of trinity sanctum. Or they confined to conflict sectors?

2.) will they attack any of my ships outside of the conflict sectors?
If I were a astronaut I'd wake to a bubble of drool floating in front of my face....

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Sat, 13. Jul 13, 18:01

If you're hostile to them, and a Terran ship reaches your sectors, they will definitely attack your property. The chances of them reaching those sectors is another matter--I don't think Terran ships tend to wander too far from home, so you might well be safe.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sat, 13. Jul 13, 18:17

The most you will normally encounter in a lone Sabre,which can be easily dealt with.

niytiy

Post by niytiy » Sat, 13. Jul 13, 18:59

Thanks! I was a but worried because in terran conflict i wasent in good terms with the split, I ended up loseing a complex hub.
If I were a astronaut I'd wake to a bubble of drool floating in front of my face....

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”