While browsing through the different scripts and mods I noticed some oddities though:
- All scripts and mods in the X3AP (and XBTF) sections are listed twice. This also seems to apply to some X3R sections (like Fight -> Combat). Example from X3AP -> Cheats: Change sector owner #1 and Change sector owner #2 (by jack775544).
- The 500 km Comm range mod is listed under X3AP -> Life, but the "requested page can't be found" when you click on either of the links. The Download button works though.
- The website layout is destroyed or lets say misaligned in the X3AP tools section. What normally is displayed at the right side (GTranslate Option, redirection warning message, Login Form, Donate panel and Who's online overview) is displayed on the bottom left side instead.
- Next to Cronos' Advanced Fight Scripts, there's a "checked-out" link, which apparently locks the topic from any further editing. Is it supposed to be like that? Not that I planned to edit anything there, but I am curious.
- What does the abbreviation "VC" (the name of an X3AP category) stand for?
- When browsing categories, would be possible to have the buttons to go to the next/previous and first/last page also at the bottom of current page?