Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Arockh
x3tc

Rumors about egosoft being at Pax East.

Post by Arockh » Mon, 11. Feb 13, 17:26

would like to see egosoft at Pax East.

I heard some rumors about egosoft being there,
there might be some actual truth to it.

Those are the rumors, but there is no evidence to support that.
Last edited by Arockh on Tue, 12. Feb 13, 18:41, edited 2 times in total.

amtie
x3tc

Post by amtie » Mon, 11. Feb 13, 20:24

They're probably not allowed to tell us until after PAX is over that they were attending PAX.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 11. Feb 13, 21:18

Well registration for the March event has now closed and this is the official Indie line-up. No hits from searching for Egosoft on the Pax East 2013 official website. In short, nothing official at all on this.

Remember that Egosoft staff members could feasibly be going as visitors (if they are not already too busy with something).
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

CharlieChop
x4

Post by CharlieChop » Mon, 11. Feb 13, 21:43

I that a hint for something??

Or you just mean working on rebirth :P

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 11. Feb 13, 21:53

Just opinion that they are busy on Rebirth and fixes/updates for X3AP. People who really know things cannot tell, and people who can tell do not really know.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Thufar
x4

Post by Thufar » Mon, 11. Feb 13, 22:38

Alan Phipps wrote:
People who really know things cannot tell, and people who can tell do not really know.
That's probably the most true thing I've read in the Rebirth forum since September 30, 2011 :lol:

CharlieChop
x4

Post by CharlieChop » Tue, 12. Feb 13, 01:56

Sometimes i wonder if spending so much time managing forums makes moderators elder-like super knowlegeable people. Who woulve thought of a sentence like that?

Rabiator der II.
x3ap

Post by Rabiator der II. » Tue, 12. Feb 13, 12:09

Alan Phipps wrote:Well registration for the March event has now closed and this is the official Indie line-up. No hits from searching for Egosoft on the Pax East 2013 official website. In short, nothing official at all on this.

Remember that Egosoft staff members could feasibly be going as visitors (if they are not already too busy with something).
I guess Egosoft would not count as "indie". If they show up somewhere, it might be on the Deep Silver aka Koch Media booth. I could, however, not find anything about "Egosoft", "Rebirth" or "Deep Silver" on the Pax East website.
Gazz in the LT forum:
In X3, piracy is not implemented at all. All the "pirates" that fly around are bands of roaming psychopaths that destroy everything they see without even trying to loot anything.

elexis
x4

Post by elexis » Tue, 12. Feb 13, 12:35

Just saying Arockh or a mod might consider it to be a good idea to rename the thread topic, as it is more than a little misleading to people browsing the forums. There are no rumors or evidence that Egosoft will be at Pax East in an official form, and apart from this thread there isn't any speculation either.

"Will X Rebirth be at Pax East?" might be better.

Arockh
x3tc

Post by Arockh » Tue, 12. Feb 13, 18:46

It has been changed.
Is it Better Now?

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”