Friendly Fire---I can't get rid of friendly fire tagging in Argon territory

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

watersnake911
x3ap

Friendly Fire---I can't get rid of friendly fire tagging in Argon territory

Post by watersnake911 » Sat, 1. Dec 12, 10:41

I can't seem to apologize to enough ships in Argon territories for friendly fire situations and thus I am "tagged" by the Argon forces as "disreputable" even though my reputation is Argon Federation Guardian. The worst part is that merchants of Argon territories won't barter with you because of this, meaning I can't make awesome profits from them. Does anyone know a fix for this? Maybe an Argon Station that informs all the Argon forces that I'm "standing down?" Or maybe a way to broadcast to all ships in a sector that you apologize?

If nothing in the vanilla game is there a mod?
================================
BOOM HEA.......CRITICAL SYSTEMS SHOT!

burger1
x3tc

Post by burger1 » Sat, 1. Dec 12, 13:40

I think cheat scripts has race relations. It will count as a mod so you will lose the ability to get steam achievements.

Ender_Xenocide
x3ap

Post by Ender_Xenocide » Sat, 1. Dec 12, 17:04

If more and more ships keep going red on you, it sounds to me like you have something attacking them. Do you have any laser towers lying around? An armed trader maybe? If so you should disable their turrets until EVERYTHING is blue again, then reactivate them.
When Carl Marx said "Religion is the opiate of the masses.", he hadn't seen television.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”