What Are Goners Doing Here ON MY HDQTRS!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

phantomrock2
x4

What Are Goners Doing Here ON MY HDQTRS!

Post by phantomrock2 » Tue, 27. Nov 12, 04:16

Ok ok ok seems that I have spoiled myself with over 7.5B Cr in X3AP
but ever since I have built the headquarters there are Goners docked there
Could it be that they are waiting for me to reverse eng. the Aran which I found hanging out in the far reaches of the universe..?
Nor do they wish to speak with me either which goes without saying since I am a Goner Heretic
So can anyone here tell me there insight on what could be going on here because I would like to get access to their tech but they are not so crazy about sharing it.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 27. Nov 12, 11:42

Their AI command is 'preach', so I guess they are waiting to 'convert' you.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

phantomrock2
x4

Thanks! Alan

Post by phantomrock2 » Tue, 27. Nov 12, 11:54

Thanks brother, that explains it!
I guess I will have to wait until they say anything because they are not so forthcoming about even wanting to talk to me even though they are docked on MY HDQTRS1 :P

nankura
x3tc

Post by nankura » Tue, 27. Nov 12, 13:13

give them cake

Allan F
x3ap

Post by Allan F » Tue, 27. Nov 12, 13:25

Have you heard the good news?
Maverick: Requesting permission for flyby.
Air Boss Johnson: That's a negative ghostrider, the pattern is full.
Goose: No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.
Maverick: Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz a Split.
Split: Split now give you .... Aaaarrriiiigh.

wRAR
x3tc

Post by wRAR » Tue, 27. Nov 12, 13:37

I think I have a Teladi Personal Shuttle docked at my HQ.

CuriosityKillsTheMADCat
x4

Post by CuriosityKillsTheMADCat » Tue, 27. Nov 12, 14:09

Egg Salad???

MFG

CKTMC
Fähiger Pilot wie DU sein...
"When ships to sail the void between the stars have been invented, there will also be men who come forward to sail those ships."
Johannes Kepler, Somnium, 1634 A.D.

Coupaholic
x3tc

Post by Coupaholic » Tue, 27. Nov 12, 15:22

They heard you were a multi-billionaire and they are hoping to get a 'donation' from you on behalf of the Goner Temple :)

phantomrock2
x4

Thank You Coupaholic

Post by phantomrock2 » Tue, 27. Nov 12, 18:52

Your answer is another intelligent one I have had here so far but they are not even asking for money... They're just docked there, about nine of them to be exact in MY HDQTRS which I have put so strategically in The Moon because the USC in Mars won't go for anything coming in through that way & I have some laser towers right at the jump beacon so whoever tries to come in that way will get heated up. I wish I could get them out or they should hurry up & ask for money. Or perhaps they want me to donate the Aran I have there or reverse engineer it & give them the blueprint... Whatever it is it has me stumped so far! :wink:

CuriosityKillsTheMADCat
x4

Post by CuriosityKillsTheMADCat » Tue, 27. Nov 12, 18:57

If you really want them to leave your lovely HQ, there is a script in the S&M Forum called "Force NPC Undocking". Maybe you should have a look at that (as long as you don't mind to go modified, of course).

MFG

CKTMC
Fähiger Pilot wie DU sein...
"When ships to sail the void between the stars have been invented, there will also be men who come forward to sail those ships."
Johannes Kepler, Somnium, 1634 A.D.

phantomrock2
x4

Not With MAC You Can't

Post by phantomrock2 » Tue, 27. Nov 12, 19:24

On the MAC platform there is no script editor only the option to start a game in the 'modified' state. So there I will not be able to do such a thing my fellow brother. :cry:

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 27. Nov 12, 22:45

CuriosityKillsTheMADCat wrote:If you really want them to leave your lovely HQ, there is a script in the S&M Forum called "Force NPC Undocking". Maybe you should have a look at that (as long as you don't mind to go modified, of course).

MFG

CKTMC
No need for that. If you change the friend/foe setting for the station to enemy for the Goners, they should leave of their own accord, finally realizing they are no longer welcome. :goner: :thumb_down:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”