ADS v2.65.1 - Real Wings Edition v1.14
I am presenting you my version of the wonderful mod Anarkis Defence System by SerialKicked.
Here, I am taking the opportunity and thank SerialKicked for his idea and inspiration. Thank you.
What are the differences?
Code / Bugfixing
- - Throughout the code, many 'get true ammount' commands could have leaded to minor bugs by not recognizig installed equippment. Replaced all by 'get ammount'.
- Because I am playing XRM and many M2 are capable of docking fighters as well as corvetes, I made M2 ships available for ADS
- In the ship setup menu, in the turret behaviour section, the options MARS Defence and MARS Offence are available. Those were interchanged in the original ADS version. Fixed.
- - Possibility to hire / fire more than one mechanic in one step
- The repair ratio of the actual crew is displayed
- Repair ratio of each mechanic is increased when a machanic reaches high skills
- Ability to choose which ship is to be repaird first, when several damaged ships are in the hangar
- - Have your docked fighters resupplied with missiles, energy cells, drones (and ammo v1.13+)
- Independent resupply rules for each ship class
- Use ships docked at the carrier as an intelligent storage extension for the carrier (v1.11+)
- - Define which ship to be upgraded and the upgrades
- Logs bought upgrades as well as total money spend
- - on hotkey press, a wing will pop out and stay close range to the carrier as long as a threat is in the vicinity of the carrier (repeatedly pressed, a new wing will pop out on every key stroke)
- when reaching a critical distance (response range), the threat will be attacked by the wing
- when the threat leaves a certain range (awareness range), the wing will dock and stop defending the carrier
- - in the carrier's ADS setup menu, a new section namend 'tactical settings' is to be found
- Wing size, attack preference, shield and hull levels for retreat, as well as awareness and response range are to be adjusted here
- Smart turrets support for fighters turrets (v1.11+)
While fighting, single ships will be monitored for shield and hull damage. When reaching a customizable level, the ships are allowed to retreat. While retreating, ships will be checked for recovery. When reaching a level high enough, retreating ships are reintegrated into their old wings.
On request, you do not have to sit in the ADS carrier for launching wings. Only condition: the playership has the ADS ship assigned as homebase. Both ships must be in the same sector.
I've done all changes just fot the english version. Any other languages will contain readtext errors.
Versions 1.13 and above need two additional resources formerly included in the mod!
This is neccessary, because my versions of Pirate Guild 3 and Yaki Armada 2 need these resources too.
After downloading, unpack and copy the three folders into the main game directory.
- Cycrow - Hotkey manager, cheat script, and many, many more
Dr. Bullwinkle - skillfull help anytime
Gazz - for his multy hotkey support script and M.A.R.S., which ADS fully supports
Litcube - missile barrage and selection
Lucike - for his invaluable scripts, from which ADS - RWE uses a few features
ScRaT_GER - for teaching me almost everything I know about menus
SerialKicked - iniciator of this great idea
- - OOS, wing ships idle sometimes, no idea why this happens, I am kinda stuck here - any help welcome
- - fixed error regarding employing single mechanics
- some menus changes in the repair section
- ammunition supported in Resupply Management
- Different sections in Ship Supplies now available for stations
- - repair / barracks sections available for stations
- adjusted NPC autocarrier for 3. party scrpts like PG3 an YA2
- defence grid functional
- bugfixing, especially the points mentioned in the 'Known Issues' list
- - Autocarrier now working! In contrast to the original, it is possible to order carriers to patrol the sector they are in, as well as multiple sectors. When fitted out with satellites (and ordered to), sectors will be reconned by placement of satellites.
- Autocarrier uses MARS goblins to engage small threats such as freighters, M5 and M4
- toggle renaming of wingships on/off
- reworked long range combat with missiles
- multi hotkey support: Various possiblities, read ingame descriptions by clicking the blue 'i' in the main menu.
- bomber support: Possiblity to engage enemy capitals with bombers.
- OOS, fighters will use drones to increase punch against enemies
- reworked and replaced tactical setup
- reworked almost every script for performance, stability and effectiveness
- bugfixes, bugfixes, bugfixes
- - new feature: Use docked ships as a smart storage extension for cargo aboard the carrier.
- smart turret support for fighters (not tested yet!)
- fixed some typos
- - fixed a bug regarding logging of auto upgrade activities
- - new feature: Automatically upgrade ships! This idea is taken from ThisIsHarsh's original mod: Auto Prep Ships
- - fix wingnames not showing up in case of updating from original ADS version
- - changed handling of TS class ships in resupply routine
- fixed bug in wing building routine
- - improved setup and handling of already installed ADS versions - thanks to Anarchon13
- - various code and bug fixes
- added resupply management for docked fighters
- reworked ware transfer from and to carrier
- reworked repair and marine section now using real marines for repairs
- - various code and bug fixes
- - overhaul of the two menus transfering wares from ships to carrier and vice versa
- - not published, fixes regarding spam messages when using ADS with pirate guild 3, a few other code fixes
- - various changes and fixes - too many to enlist all, all functions are now to be reached via menu also
- - integrated Dr Bullwinkles code regarding marine training on other ship classes - thx for help
- - initial release
Edit [2nd Dec 2015]: replaced outdated x1tp with working xdownloads link. X2-Illuminatus