[SCRIPT] X3:AP Map Sector, Deploy Sattelites, Equip Like fixes

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

deogo

[SCRIPT] X3:AP Map Sector, Deploy Sattelites, Equip Like fixes

Post by deogo » Wed, 15. Oct 14, 06:21

Hi,
For those who like to play vanilla game i've made a few fixes to following commands

- Map Sector
it is now fully automatic, no need to specify the sector.
The ship will map all sectors where any unknown objects left, one by one
It works similar to the original version, but with some optimizations, and when the mapping is finished there is 100% no unmapped objects left
It will ignore sectors with more than 3 enemy ships

- Deploy Satellites Network
It also fully automatic
The code was terrible, so i fixed it.
Before - ship could stuck somewhere between two sectors jumping trhough the same gate again and again.
For now it always lets you select a satellite to use. The buy range increased from 5 to 15 jumps, which removes constant failures on buying.
It will avoid sectors with more than 3 enemy ships within 10km from the center of the sector (otherwise it should be able to put a satelllite even inside Xenom crawling sectors and fly away)

- Equip ships like
I've just added a menu to select needed ships which ease the pain of using this command by about 90% lol

- Equip this ship like
A new command always available under "Special" menu, which order selected ship to fly around and buy equipment to copy the target ship.

i was too laze to split all this to a different mods, so here they all in one bunch, unzip to "x3 terran conflict\addon"
Was not tested with X3:TC

Download

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”