Script to reduce PHQ build requirements?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Linkblaze
x3tc

Script to reduce PHQ build requirements?

Post by Linkblaze » Tue, 21. Aug 12, 07:27

I know I saw a script that could reduce the PHQ build requirements to something more reasonable (not looking for the cheat to remove it entirely). Unfortunately, I can no longer find it...can somebody point me in the right direction?

Thanks

jack775544
x4

Post by jack775544 » Tue, 21. Aug 12, 07:46

Have a look in this thread.
1940s - Various "computers" are "programmed" using direct wiring and switches. Engineers do this in order to avoid the tabs vs spaces debate.

Linkblaze
x3tc

Post by Linkblaze » Tue, 21. Aug 12, 17:39

jack775544 wrote:Have a look in this thread.
Thanks, looks like that is for reducing the time the station takes to build. I should have been more clear, looking for something that reduces the mission requirements to obtain the HQ in the first place (you know the one where you need like 3843047832432 microchips, etc, etc).

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 21. Aug 12, 18:14

So what you really want is script/mod that reduces the amounts of resources needed for the HUB Plot. ;)

Check Apricot Mapping Service Scripts, MD and mini-mods. There you find some Mission Director scripts that will reduce the required amounts of resources (Apricot Very Easy / Medium / Hard Hub Plot) or alternatively a script that makes the PHQ available for purchase at Boron shipyards.

Edit: corrected typo.
Last edited by X2-Illuminatus on Wed, 22. Aug 12, 09:25, edited 1 time in total.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Linkblaze
x3tc

Post by Linkblaze » Wed, 22. Aug 12, 00:47

X2-Illuminatus wrote:So what you really want is script/mod that reduces the amounts of resources needed for the HUB Plot. ;)

Check Apricot Mapping Service Scripts, MD and mini-mods. There you find some Mission Director scripts that will reduce the required amounts of resources (Apricot Very Easy / Medium / Hard Hub Plot) or alternatively a script that mades the PHQ available for purchase at Boron shipyards.
Thanks, yup that's what I was looking for. Been awhile since I've played so forgot the proper nomenclature for the different mission steps.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”