EQ Dock Modding

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

cyfagy
x3tc

EQ Dock Modding

Post by cyfagy » Sat, 16. Sep 23, 00:27

Hello, I would like to change the npc EQ docks in my game so that they can hold more stuff. e.g. The maximum amount of 1GJ shields that the station can hold is 2. I want to change the amount to 100. I want more trade options to sell stuff. how can i change this value ( in wich file ) ? (like in Litcube's Universe / they can hold a lot of stuff )
warming by devil´s fire

N8M4R3
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: EQ Dock Modding

Post by N8M4R3 » Sat, 16. Sep 23, 13:22

Hello cyfagy,

you need to edit the globals file. This file is packed in the cat/dat system under directory types. Then search for the following:

Code: Select all

SG_NPC_DOCK_STORAGE_FACTOR;1;
The "1" is a factor, which can be changed. When done save this file into the normal directory and create there a new types directory and put the globals file in it (\addon\types\globals.txt)
I am afraid that you will have to start a new game for the changes to take effect.
Neue Erweiterung für X3 verfügbar: Farnham's Legacy | +Optional: weitere Verbesserungen im inoffiziellen Patch v1.3.14 *** Modified*** :khaak: :thumb_up:
Diese Woche im Angebot: HUD-GUI-Mix (FL) | Text-DB 0001-L049 (FL) | Textkorrekturen & Verbesserungen (FL)
Weitere Veröffentlichungen hier: N8workX
Nützliches Tool für nicht mehr vorhandene Downloads: web.archive.org
Externes Archiv für MOD/SCR Ressourcen: xdownloads.co.uk | code.google.com/archive/p/x3tcscripts/

cyfagy
x3tc

Post by cyfagy » Sat, 16. Sep 23, 15:32

oh man thank you so much. it works, now i can have a real trade empire. i'm so happy :)

another question. when ships explode they sometimes drop stuff like shields or weapons ( in vanilla ).
i play with XRM and now they only drop missiles, is there a way that i can change it back ?
warming by devil´s fire

N8M4R3
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by N8M4R3 » Sun, 17. Sep 23, 15:54

cyfagy wrote:
Sat, 16. Sep 23, 15:32
oh man thank you so much. it works, now i can have a real trade empire. i'm so happy :)
gladly :wink:
cyfagy wrote:
Sat, 16. Sep 23, 15:32
another question. when ships explode they sometimes drop stuff like shields or weapons ( in vanilla ).
i play with XRM and now they only drop missiles, is there a way that i can change it back ?
They only drop things which are in cargohold not which are installed or in use by the ship in vanilla. It can be that they have other wares in cargohold in XRM or XRM uses scripts which let them drop things. But i don't really know because i have not been that concerned with XRM.
Neue Erweiterung für X3 verfügbar: Farnham's Legacy | +Optional: weitere Verbesserungen im inoffiziellen Patch v1.3.14 *** Modified*** :khaak: :thumb_up:
Diese Woche im Angebot: HUD-GUI-Mix (FL) | Text-DB 0001-L049 (FL) | Textkorrekturen & Verbesserungen (FL)
Weitere Veröffentlichungen hier: N8workX
Nützliches Tool für nicht mehr vorhandene Downloads: web.archive.org
Externes Archiv für MOD/SCR Ressourcen: xdownloads.co.uk | code.google.com/archive/p/x3tcscripts/

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”