Split from Need Tech Help thread

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Coreblimey
x3tc

Post by Coreblimey » Sun, 12. Aug 12, 21:59

Alan Phipps wrote: Please be warned that admission of piracy on the games developer's own forum is never a wise idea. This is your one and only warning on that score and if you have problems due to the initial origins of your game then a complete and legal reinstall is your best and only option.
I don't think the OP is admitting piracy. (Unless the snipped part referenced it). But he does state he BOUGHT the Terran Warpack. I think it's more a case of the OP not reading the FAQ to get his regestration number.
If the <snipped> part of the OP's original post did reference piracy then My apologies to you.

Best intentions, Coreblimey.

EDIT:
On further examination of the posts I do now believe that piracy was alluded to if not implicitly stated. So instead of trying to sneakily delete this post, I'll leave it for all to see and once again apologise to Mr. Phipps.

edited 1 time by Coreblimey Sun, 12. Aug 12 22:52
If it doesn't work, give it a kick. If that doesn't fix it hit it with a hammer. If it still doesn't work, USE A BIGGER HAMMER!!!

Unknown Sector..... That's what you get for using Bing instead of Google!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 13. Aug 12, 13:08

Yes it is best to leave the moderating to the Moderators and ask any questions about their actions via PM as per the rules.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”