Abandoned Ship Spawner for AP (ASS-AP) v88 [AP][ALP]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

gastovski

Post by gastovski » Wed, 15. Jan 14, 01:01

I've just claimed Mammoth and Mistral Super. They both have something in their cargos "jewels and d-something". What's the deal with them if i may ask?.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Wed, 15. Jan 14, 01:05

I don't know. I assume you are not playing in English? Can you find the ware in the Encyclopedia?

Idleking
x3ap

Post by Idleking » Tue, 15. Apr 14, 00:35

Sorry for the resurrection, but I got an A.S.S.-spawned khaak corvette and it isn't claimable.
I checked for a pilot, but it has none (as intended I guess).
Might just leave it for now...

Anyway, here's a screenie:
http://i.imgur.com/QuA0BZg.jpg

Edit:
It turned hostile after I shot it with my repairlaser and vaporized me with its two beta kyons :lol:

I think I will go to bed now...

oversized image tags removed as per forum rules - Ketraar
As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

[ external image ]
Litcube wrote:Don't succumb to the "I figured it'd be ok".

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Tue, 15. Apr 14, 00:51

Yeah, Kha'ak capital ships are neither claimable nor boardable.

As you noticed, ships not owned by you do not like being shot at ... not even with a Repair Laser. ;)

If you want to cheat to own the Corvette, then Salvage Claim Software can claim it for you.

Idleking
x3ap

Post by Idleking » Tue, 15. Apr 14, 08:50

Well, since I had to reload the last save due to being an overtired dumbnut for bringing an empty bag of gum to a gunfight :shock:, I guess I won't reclaim that corvette.
Even more so because it took him about a whole minute so start moving and turning around to face me, and he DID fire his weapons 2 or 3 times while doing so. And I was just like "Oooooo, let's see what happens when he turned around".
Guess Darwin has a point after all :lol:

But I'll use the Salvage Claim Software if I ever happen to trip over another one :wink:
As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

[ external image ]
Litcube wrote:Don't succumb to the "I figured it'd be ok".

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Tue, 15. Apr 14, 13:57

Yeah, it would a tough fight to take on a Kha'ak Corvette while in your space suit. :o

Tiedyeguy
x4

Post by Tiedyeguy » Mon, 19. May 14, 21:52

DrBullwinkle wrote:
Does this work for AP? I followed that link, downloaded the script, tried to install via PM but got an error saying it was for TC, not AP. It looked like it has the option to try to install anyways... Should I try that? Could it cause unintended issues?

Great Script/Mod. I love it.

PS: First ship I found was a Zephyrus TM with 9% hull. Even fairly skilled marines blew it up every time trying to board. Finally got Cycrow's Cheats and just took it over that way. That Corvette above with 0% hull should be interesting...
NUKLEAR-SLUG wrote:A wasp can sting you and that just hurts, a hundred stings can be fatal.. and that's before you consider most wasps don't come armed with flamethrowers.
Former Commanding Officer of "Hellbound Handbasket" M7 Panther light Carrier in the mighty fleet of Admiral Leo 'Steve' Kayean.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Tue, 20. May 14, 18:29

Tiedyeguy wrote:
DrBullwinkle wrote:
Does this work for AP?
Yes.

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Mon, 2. Jun 14, 17:10

Hey Doc,
I noticed these Grax.Repair. scripts which give the ability to command a ship to repair other damaged ships.
Question:

Why does this come along with the ASS spawner?

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Mon, 2. Jun 14, 17:13

It is there to work with the Repair Lasers that were intended to spawn with some ships. (I am not certain that the Repair Lasers are spawning as intended.)

DireEpidemic
x4

Post by DireEpidemic » Fri, 10. Apr 15, 04:59

anyone got of link for when it worked? current .spk comes up with unknown error?

Quixotic-Neutral
x3tc

Post by Quixotic-Neutral » Thu, 4. Feb 16, 18:36

Is there a working download for this anymore? The only Abaondoned Ship Spawner at the download location is corbinbird's.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Fri, 5. Feb 16, 00:45

ASS-AP v88 (current version) is on page 8 of the Google Code archives. Google hopes to improve the links over the next few weeks.

The following should be a direct url to the file. bbcode will not make a proper link (bbcode does not like the parentheses, which are valid):

Code: Select all

https://storage.googleapis.com/google-code-archive-downloads/v2/code.google.com/x3tcscripts/Abandoned%20Ship%20Spawner%20for%20AP%20(ASS-AP)%20v88-2012-07-19.spk

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 18. Jun 18, 09:42

The ware still exists, but it has no function assigned. So it doesn't have any effect (positive or negative), when it's equipped.

As for stopping the script from equipping it, in plugin.A.S.S.ware.xml in line 138 replace the Ecliptic Projector with the System Override Software. Afterwards delete line 164, and change the 33 to a 32 in lines 167 and 169. You can also change the 34 to a 33 in line 128.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Freenan
x4

Post by Freenan » Thu, 21. Jun 18, 16:44

Is this working with Litcubes?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”