Albion Prelude Fleet Repair question.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Zenzareus
x3tc

Albion Prelude Fleet Repair question.

Post by Zenzareus » Tue, 10. Apr 12, 19:45

Hi, My question is about the fleets you are able to create in AP, I think it's a fantastic idea.

but what I want to know, is it possible to have a ship dedicated to repairing damaged ships within the fleet? I know there is no real dedicated repair ship within AP unless you count the mobile repair ship, but that's too slow.

is it possible to add a repair function to the fleet? even if there is no menu for it it would be nice for any ships that's equipped with repair lasers to automatic repair damaged ships in the fleet.

P.S I know the TL ships will be used in fleets to automaticly equip ships and that, so ultimately I wanted to know if there was the same for a repair ship, and I don't mind use mods or scripts.

thank you. :)

cakes
x4

Post by cakes » Tue, 10. Apr 12, 21:20

You can only repair ships with your space suit repair laser (and shipyards of course) in vanilla (unmodded) games.

Have a look in the scripting and modding forum, at the announcements. There's a library of scripts and mods which might suit your purpose.

You also might get a better answer by posting your question in there, or ask a moderator to move this post.

Anyone else know of any mods to help the OP?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”