Starburst factorys - resolved

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

shadowdef
x3tc

Starburst factorys - resolved

Post by shadowdef » Thu, 5. Apr 12, 12:26

So i build a complex with 4 starbust factorys and 2L protein paste factorys and 1 UFC food suppy factory.

The main reason i build this factory was to suppy my ships with Starburst Shockwave Cannons.

but i no longer need the guns and want to sell them since there is such high demand for them. How ever they dont seem to be selling and i dont know why.

Before any one asks i do have the complex set to sell to all races.

I have dropped the price conisderably and they still dont sell.
Last edited by shadowdef on Thu, 5. Apr 12, 23:04, edited 1 time in total.

DeadlyDarkness
x3tc

Post by DeadlyDarkness » Thu, 5. Apr 12, 13:28

I think it relies on ships being able to get to the complex, and the correct race of ships (I don't know if commonwealth ships will buy them).

However, what you can do is manually sell them to equipment docks, or use commercial agents (with the bonus pack) you should be able to sell an unlimited number of them to commonwealth eq docks since they don't stock them.

shadowdef
x3tc

Post by shadowdef » Thu, 5. Apr 12, 21:55

DeadlyDarkness wrote:I think it relies on ships being able to get to the complex, and the correct race of ships (I don't know if commonwealth ships will buy them).

However, what you can do is manually sell them to equipment docks, or use commercial agents (with the bonus pack) you should be able to sell an unlimited number of them to commonwealth eq docks since they don't stock them.
If that was possible that would nice, but i dont think you can sell an unlimited amount since they have a cap on how many they can hold and i think its 2 per equipment dock. Also not many CW equipment docks even buy them so i dont understand where your getting that from.

shadowdef
x3tc

Post by shadowdef » Thu, 5. Apr 12, 23:04

I found a way to sell my goods unlimitedly. You can just sell them to ship yards, can only sell two at a time but you can sell as many as you want :) Now i can start rolling in the big bucks.

See your poor folks later :D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”