X3AP lost Argon rank destroying Terran station in Circle of Labour

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Mike Roberts
x3tc

X3AP lost Argon rank destroying Terran station in Circle of Labour

Post by Mike Roberts » Sun, 1. Apr 12, 20:05

I have just lost a huge amount of Argon rank that I can only assume was due to removing a couple a Terran stations in Circle of labour. Please check to see if you have a bug here.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 1. Apr 12, 21:03

War Sectors change hands a lot between Argon and Terrans. If you did the deed when the Argon owned the stations or even just the sector .....
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Mike Roberts
x3tc

Post by Mike Roberts » Sun, 1. Apr 12, 21:42

Yes the Argon owned the sector. I presumed I would gain recognition by removing Terran stations rather than losing! Surely my logic is correct here?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 1. Apr 12, 22:08

Say you waged a hard campaign to take back a sector you once owned and were successful. You were just about to send in the marines to secure the intact and defenceless civilian infrastructure and resources that would allow you to regroup to defend the sector when along comes an independent 'ally' who wipes out all the local production facilities. Wouldn't you be a bit miffed?

It's a story in a game but it seems logical enough to me. One way or another, the Argon 'owned' those stations.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”