Peace(s) of Eight - DiD [TC 3.0] (Inactive - Saves Lost)

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Tue, 19. Feb 13, 22:27

I'd love to start this reply by saying 'hey, here's the next chapter'....

But sadly I can't, as it appears my gaming machine just died and took my hard drive with it in a fit of spite. I suspect it feels abused given the long working hours and crappy rates of pay.

As of right now I don't know if I can even play X, and I'm even less sure of my ability to retrieve my saves. Either way it seems this DiD is effectively over :(

Thanks to everyone for reading, and thanks again to those of you who contributed characters for me to work with. It's been huge fun :D

Maybe the mad pirate and his crew of thugs, thieves assassins and scumbags will find another adventure somewhere down the line....I live in hope :)

Thanks again :D

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Tue, 19. Feb 13, 23:28

Only one word sums this up: Buggrit.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Sun, 24. Feb 13, 03:52

So. The good news. I got my machine up and running again. Woohoo!

The utterly horrible news. All my saves are lost as I've had to fit a spare hard drive and completely re-install everything :|

So, this DiD is most definitely over, which er...kinda sucks to be frank. However, given how much I enjoyed playing and writing it I suspect there will be a new one on the go soon :) Keep your eyes peeled! :D

Nathancros

Post by Nathancros » Sun, 24. Feb 13, 10:56

Maybe we'll just say Sam mixed to many firestorms into the Vat and blew the ship up? ;) i REALLLLLLY hope u start a new one, i'd honestly love to see you do a mak, and play no buying, only raiding and trading with teladi, or to make it harder, tbh just do anything, i love readin whatcha write!
Nullam et arcu vitae magna instabilitate omnia solvit

Am a recovering Addict of the CREATIVE FORUM.

Long live X3

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Sun, 24. Feb 13, 21:01

I dunno mate, I don't want to write off the characters because, I felt at least, that they worked really, really well together.

I suppose I could use the cheat script to rebuild some of the fleet (and it was quite an awesome looking fleet by the end), and bring the characters back in a different DiD, but I think I'll try something else first :) Mak style? ;)

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Sun, 24. Feb 13, 22:50

Whatever "style" you chose, I'll be reading. I enjoyed this one very much, and I would love to see you do another. As no_mad said: Feel the pressure :fg:
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Sun, 24. Feb 13, 23:58

Lol :D

Thanks Z, pressure is definitely on ;)

Prelude is written and posted, feel free to peruse here.

Return to “Creative Universe”