X3TC Visible Pirate & Yaki Reputations

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Blake00
xr

X3TC Visible Pirate & Yaki Reputations

Post by Blake00 » Tue, 13. Mar 12, 16:30

Hi everyone, I've been doing a lot of missions and station building for the Pirates & the Yaki and it keeps bugging me how I can't see my reputation progress like I can with the main races.

I've noticed in the other forums that a bunch of weird tricks are required just to get a raw figure but I was hoping that someone may have made a mod that shows it in the player reputation area or elsewhere. I've tried using search but had no luck. Does any such mod exist?
Last edited by Blake00 on Tue, 13. Mar 12, 16:59, edited 1 time in total.
Blake's Sanctum:
- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
- Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls Series, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica Series, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
- Movie & TV Shrines: Lord Of The Rings & Hobbit, & Star Trek
- Emulation

Yacek
x3tc

Post by Yacek » Tue, 13. Mar 12, 16:38

X3:AP 3.1+XRM 1.30d+MSP 1.7+LoCo 2.01+IR 2.0
Zapraszamy wszystkich chętnych na forum XUDB, gdzie znajdziesz FAQ, opisy skryptów, modów i fabuł, oraz Mamut HQ.
[ external image ]

Blake00
xr

Post by Blake00 » Tue, 13. Mar 12, 16:54

BRILLIANT!!! Thankyou thankyou thankyou! :)
Blake's Sanctum:
- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
- Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls Series, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica Series, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
- Movie & TV Shrines: Lord Of The Rings & Hobbit, & Star Trek
- Emulation

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”