Pirate Elite M3 Fails to undock.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

vorgra
x3tc

Pirate Elite M3 Fails to undock.

Post by vorgra » Tue, 7. Feb 12, 11:27

The Pirate Elite M3 when manually un-docking (player Driven) from the Split TL - Elephant, It Collides with (currently not sure) a part of either the actual hanger or hanger Door, It has only happened to me about 5 of the 20 times that I have performed the action.

After colliding (hopefully not dieing) the ship floats around the inside of the ship, and colliding with the outta hull if not careful, and never able to exit out of the still open bay door.

not sure why this happens, maybe the no collision doesn't activate long enough or quick enough.

Also when looking at the hanger (open) from the outside of the ship, I see some red colored hull, not the actual hanger, this maybe because the hangers clip into each other slightly, and placing the red hull there covers this up, However I am unsure if this piece of hull has any collision. and looking at the hangers from inside this ship, indicates that the clip is not quite significant and the red hull/panel inside of the hanger could be moved back a fair bit with out looking bad.

Halconnen
x3tc

Post by Halconnen » Thu, 9. Feb 12, 06:19

As a workaround, tell your ship to undock by giving it a command via the command console. The autopilot gets more noclip.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”