Is there any way to check what the yield of a mining station is after it's been built

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

sigma1987

Is there any way to check what the yield of a mining station is after it's been built

Post by sigma1987 » Sat, 4. Feb 12, 15:21

I'm using a complex calculator to try and get one of my complexes to be self-sufficient, but I'm not sure of it's ore mine's yield. Is there any way to check it, or calculate it based upon the cycle time / production?

Raize

Post by Raize » Sat, 4. Feb 12, 15:27

Well work out the units/hour using the cycle time and production.

Then just compare that figure to each ore asteroid in the system you are building in with your complex calculator until one matches - and that's your yield.
Hens love roosters, geese love ganders,
Everyone else loves Ned Flanders!

tater-tots
x3tc

Post by tater-tots » Sat, 4. Feb 12, 15:35

if you pull up the station command console, click on one of the empty slots, then click on the bottom option (commercial agent?), then click on complex settings.... it shows you everything produced and consumed in that station for one cycle. (however long that is..... but it is consistient with other stations)

you can also pull up the stats of individual stations by clicking on the 'stations connected?' and then clicking on a the station you would like to view.

if you set the hot key for comercial agent, or maybe it was the CLS hot key, this also shows you neat options.

*edit; I have the bonus pack installed, don't know if you have the same options without.

Ebonyfly
x3tc

Post by Ebonyfly » Sat, 4. Feb 12, 17:31

You can use the tables in the link below to derive the original asteroid yield based on your mine's Cycle Time and Ore/Cycle:

http://www.x-resource.org/people/cheese ... minetable/

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”