New Scrip : Yaki-Pirate Controled Invasion, added : HQ, HUB, Gate, Guns, Ship ....

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

GameDrifter

Post by GameDrifter » Tue, 24. Jan 12, 23:12

Nope, no good ideals about the relations between pirates and yaki.. Closest I ever came to seeing them work together was under TC when I ran both Yaki Armada and Pirates Guild mods together.. I heard there someone buggy under AP so haven't tried them with it. Think you'll need to turn to the moders community for more advice on that stuff :)

GameDrifter

Post by GameDrifter » Tue, 24. Jan 12, 23:18

Oh but two possible ideals that would fit the theme of your mod. Set up a pirate game start, And since you already use the drop a crystal to start an invasion. Maybe add on that lets the player take control of a sector. Maybe something like 50 million credits to pay for a combined yakie/pirate fleet to come invade for you with the right level of rep to..

radical7
x3tc

Post by radical7 » Wed, 25. Jan 12, 00:48

i m taking all good idea thanks:)

for now race relation ship between yaki pirate seem to be good at 90 % with a new ways i found....

Now i'm splitting up the script to be abble to take ex: one sector with pirate and another with yaki and even call backup in another one... or get everything in the same for a nasty fight :)

Also i correct 2 bug with warfare.... and adjusting calling fleet to work = to the developpement.... and correct my experimentale guns fab, cause it was taking just to much time to create one....

also getting on trying to create special invasion available in station like : the pirate need that sector, lead ours fleet to victory and we will cover you with gold.....

well more to come in next version.......

GameDrifter

Post by GameDrifter » Wed, 25. Jan 12, 03:34

Hmm what about if the player is in a sector where the yaki or pirates are defending or attacking they might randomly be offered a quest to take control of a portion of the forces in-sector for the fight. And once the fight is over the ships go back to npc control but player gets a reward and stuff. Sound complex but would make for more interesting game-play and would make you feel more apart of the faction.

radical7
x3tc

Post by radical7 » Wed, 25. Jan 12, 09:20

not that complex, ill remember that one :p :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”