Find All Crates And Abandoned Ships (Manually Run: Vanilla Friendly Possible, V1.1)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Sat, 13. Feb 16, 04:17

It's been months, but I have a question about this script. I've heard it can or can be modified to find jump beacons carried onboard ships. Can anyone give me details on how to do that?

I have an observation on the hidden items that this script finds. I have a number of savegames of my current game that widely seperated. I used this script on them, and what I find is that the hidden crates are changing.

My earliest save is just a few minutes after starting the game. Findwares shows there are 10 tuning crates scattered throughout the universe. It doesn't show any of the credits and missile crates I actually found later in the game. Later saves show some missile crates popping up and most of the tuning crates have disappeared. I know one of the two I did find on my own has vanished. There are also more ships discovered by findwares later compared to at the start of the game.

Anyone seen anything like this before?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”