What do with these "Invalid" and "Passenger" Wares

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sam97531
x4

What do with these "Invalid" and "Passenger" Wares

Post by Sam97531 » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 09:02

Yes. I was fooled for a while 5 seconds when, practicing my boarding, I launch a lot of expensive, well educated, but never seen/not seen much action marines into an Argon Hospital Ship (Mammoth TL) in Ringo Moon...

Once captured I was like.. hmm.. another null-pointer .. some "Invalid" Wares...

So after realising Im dumb, I also capped the other TL in the same system! an Argon Arena. All this while playing cat and mouse and dealing with was probably around 300 hammer torps and 3000 flails from rapid-response units....

So now, I have two mammoth TLs, both with 400+ Civilians. Any chance I can enslave those somehow? Granted some of them are sickly civilians yeah yeah...

Or should I just space-em like a good Terran?

Jumee
x3tc

Re: What do with these "Invalid" and "Passenger" Wares

Post by Jumee » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 09:21

Sam97531 wrote:Yes. I was fooled for a while 5 seconds when, practicing my boarding, I launch a lot of expensive, well educated, but never seen/not seen much action marines into an Argon Hospital Ship (Mammoth TL) in Ringo Moon...

Once captured I was like.. hmm.. another null-pointer .. some "Invalid" Wares...

So after realising Im dumb, I also capped the other TL in the same system! an Argon Arena. All this while playing cat and mouse and dealing with was probably around 300 hammer torps and 3000 flails from rapid-response units....

So now, I have two mammoth TLs, both with 400+ Civilians. Any chance I can enslave those somehow? Granted some of them are sickly civilians yeah yeah...

Or should I just space-em like a good Terran?
I once boarded a TL with 1500 (!!) civilians but it was too damaged so I jsut sold it

Xander Cade
x3tc

Post by Xander Cade » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 09:39

I say space 'em, then fly to a safe distance and drop a Firestorm or Hammerhead onto one of them. Make a game of it and seem how many you can kill with one missile.

Or you could sell them to the Pirates.
"What he doesn't understand is that the Welsh are a subject people, put on Earth to do menial tasks for the English." - John Cleese

Jumee
x3tc

Post by Jumee » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 09:47

Xander Cade wrote:I say space 'em, then fly to a safe distance and drop a Firestorm or Hammerhead onto one of them. Make a game of it and seem how many you can kill with one missile.

Or you could sell them to the Pirates.
the problem is they are not space suits they are a "ware"

A5PECT
x4

Post by A5PECT » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 10:06

Your only option is to sell them with the ship, I believe.

The closest you can get to enslaving them is selling the ship at the Yaki shipyard. :|
Admitting you have a problem is the first step in figuring out how to make it worse.

Jumee
x3tc

Post by Jumee » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 10:08

KloHunt3r wrote:Your only option is to sell them with the ship, I believe.

The closest you can get to enslaving them is selling the ship at the Yaki shipyard. :|
where does one get slaves anyway?? I mean even when you pick up ejected pilots they show up as passengers not slaves

A5PECT
x4

Post by A5PECT » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 10:12

I believe there was a script in Reunion that let you run an "enslave passengers" command while docked at a pirate station. I'm not sure it made it into TC/AP.

Otherwise slaves are sold at pleasure complexes (iirc).

Edit: Found the script; it's part of the X3R bonus pack. It doesn't show up in the AP bonus pack.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step in figuring out how to make it worse.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 12:38

KloHunt3r wrote:... run an "enslave passengers" command while docked at a pirate station. I'm not sure it made it into TC/AP.
Stock X3TC has that function, so it is no longer a third-party script.

Jumee
x3tc

Post by Jumee » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 12:54

jlehtone wrote:
KloHunt3r wrote:... run an "enslave passengers" command while docked at a pirate station. I'm not sure it made it into TC/AP.
:o AP TC combined time around 350 hours and never noticed that :D

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 13:01

Way too many hours on Fora tends to gather a thing or too. :oops:
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Sam97531
x4

Post by Sam97531 » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 19:16

jlehtone wrote:
Sweet! 450 slaves when I next log in!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”