Cargo Bay Life Support

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MrWakefield

Cargo Bay Life Support

Post by MrWakefield » Thu, 29. Dec 11, 01:34

I've been looking all over the place for information on this damned thing. I'm having a hell of a hard time with the custom start up, seeing as almost every mission requires me to have some kind of equipment or a ton of upgrades. Basically the only thing I do mission-wise is follow around transports and hope they get to where they're going before they explode. . .

I was the cargo bay life support so I can do taxi missions, but I can;t find the damned thing. I've seen people say that pirates carry them, but the bastards kill me before I even get to their base. I've seen some other locations mentioned like somewhere in the Home of Opportunity and the Grand Exchange, but I have no idea where they are and though I've tried to find maps, I haven't had any luck.

I just want to get something so I can actually do missions and advance in the game. Right now, it's moving so slowly I'm not hardly having any fun with it. Thanks for your time and I hope someone can help.

Gold Dragon
x3tc

Post by Gold Dragon » Thu, 29. Dec 11, 01:38

TC or AP? Things changed between the two.

Here's a decent map for TC. A bit out of date, but decent.
-- GD

Catra

Post by Catra » Thu, 29. Dec 11, 01:39

Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

MrWakefield

Post by MrWakefield » Thu, 29. Dec 11, 01:56

Thank you both very much. This is a huge help.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”