Moan split from TC or AP thread.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

JellybeanTiger
x3tc

Moan split from TC or AP thread.

Post by JellybeanTiger » Thu, 15. Nov 12, 06:23

I bought AP hoping it would have a proper training tutorial and Single player Campaign but it doesn't.
These are the 3 things I think the X series needs.
A storyline.Make one of the characters you select at the start have a complete single player campaign instead of 1 mission.
Create a Campaign that brings the graphics to life.Really give us something to hook our teeth into.I'm not a screen writers Arsehole so the sandbox thing isn't what I call rivetting drama.I want to be taken on an awesome ride.I prefer the movie like experience of gaming rather than the testoterone competitive BS.
Co-op so players who still need help can from a friend with more skill and knowledge(we didn't all get great genes from our parents)
My third point which is a bug bear for me in most spacegames.The Abilty to save anytime in the game.
I hate when games force you to dock in a station to save.
Then you have to go through the whole briefing and finding the waypoint again.

These 3 points would improve the X serie greatly and give it greater appeal(the intellectual racists might have a problem with that though).

<Enough. You have repeatedly been asked to stop this constant moaning about the games in multiple inappropriate threads. You have been offered help by many players which you have ignored and resorted to name-calling instead. Now either stop all name-calling and moaning out of thread context or just don't post. That is a formal warning. Alan Phipps.>
Last edited by JellybeanTiger on Thu, 15. Nov 12, 06:28, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”