[AP] Need help with a Boron problem.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Ygdrad
x4

[AP] Need help with a Boron problem.

Post by Ygdrad » Wed, 21. Dec 11, 04:38

So I started the bankrupt assassin start and have been having a blast. I've finally gotten the main mission line to activate, but when I go to the argon sector sector mentioned there are a few boron military ships which hunt me down. That's not a problem, but the argon turning hostile if I defend myself is. I tried going to some boron border systems to try to run missions or kill hostiles to gain some rep, but despite being allowed there, the military still hunts me down.

What are my options?
Shuffle on mega divers!

Catra

Post by Catra » Wed, 21. Dec 11, 04:46

find a boron in another races space.
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

Ygdrad
x4

Post by Ygdrad » Wed, 21. Dec 11, 04:52

You mean a Boron ship with a mission?
Last edited by Ygdrad on Wed, 21. Dec 11, 04:54, edited 1 time in total.
Shuffle on mega divers!

Catra

Post by Catra » Wed, 21. Dec 11, 04:54

boron in a ship.
boron on a station.
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

Erikaiht
x3tc

Post by Erikaiht » Wed, 21. Dec 11, 05:35

Know what my problem with the Boron is?

Lars.

What the hell is a 'Lar' anyway? How does that even work?! Does one have like... a square peg, the other a triangle, and the Lar some strange adapter joint?

Dementisunda
x4

Post by Dementisunda » Wed, 21. Dec 11, 06:03

I had the same problem.
I solved it with building a couple of stations outside boron borders and let them supply me with energycells. Takes a while to take effect and as well as i had a boron thresher whom hassled my ships supplying my stations. Though just get in its aim and have it make the run around. Then try to talk with em if theres any possibility to say that you shot by mistake use it and it might turn blue when rep are high enough.

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Wed, 21. Dec 11, 06:08

You need to take on missions for Borons in sectors friendly to you. So tingle through Argon sectors and see if there are any missions available from Borons. Doing these will increase your rating with them. You may need to improve your notoriety by three levels to be able to befriend military ships. Once you have these levels, contact the hostile ships and tell them that you fired in error.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”