[Script][TC] Yalamandis Corp. ship construction v0.7 (11.Feb.2012)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

TouchMyNipple
x4

Post by TouchMyNipple » Tue, 7. Feb 12, 23:11

beg for v 0.5 return)

Marvelous3175
x3tc

Post by Marvelous3175 » Wed, 8. Feb 12, 09:40

eriladin wrote:Quote:Update to v0.5 
- it's now possible to save your equipment in a named list
Well.. Cant figure how to do that...
Any help would be appreciated!
After the menu where you can choose the weapons there you can decide to make a new list or choose a saved one. When you make a new list with equipment then you will be asked for a name under wich you can find it whenyou make a new order.
TouchMyNipple wrote:beg for v 0.5 return)
And why??

TouchMyNipple
x4

Post by TouchMyNipple » Thu, 9. Feb 12, 11:12

Marvelous3175 wrote: And why??
well when i had it it was working. And i loved how it was working wit IR and ship build time. Made things feel right for me.
And now it simply doesn't appear in AL menu, although all other scripts do.

Marvelous3175
x3tc

Post by Marvelous3175 » Thu, 9. Feb 12, 11:56

TouchMyNipple wrote:
Marvelous3175 wrote: And why??
well when i had it it was working. And i loved how it was working wit IR and ship build time. Made things feel right for me.
And now it simply doesn't appear in AL menu, although all other scripts do.
The part of the script that registers it (that means tells the AL engine that it's there) hasn't changed since v0.1. (Why should it, it's only one script command)
The only reason for that, that I can think of is that there are some files/script missing. A script conflict shouldn't have this effect.

Marvelous3175
x3tc

Post by Marvelous3175 » Sat, 11. Feb 12, 15:50

New Version 0.7
1.) Much has changed, especially in the script files and I haven't had much time for testing. That means there could be some bugs that I haven't noticed, yet.

2.) If you're running an older version:
Stop the Plugin (while no order is running), save your game and install the new files after that. Don't do it while the older version is running.

-------------------------------------------------

Changes:
- Now a shipyard and an equipment dock are created. A ship will only be equipped with the wares that you ordered when they are available in the equipment dock (that means shields and weapons).

The script doesn't start trader to restock the dock (not yet), that means there are two ways to restock the dock with wares:
1. by the player (with CAG or UT)
2. by the script --> when you start the Plugin you can choose in the menu if you want to restock the dock every two minutes (that means the script cheats the wares, but you can turn that of by klicking at the entry and choosing No)

- The ownerrace of The shipyard is now always Teladi and you can only order ships if you have the rank "Venture Profiteer"

- From the beginning is now every ship available that can be bought at a shipyard in the x-Universe. Other ships can be added to the Yalamandis shipyard by docking them.

- You can now clone a ship, but it only works for wares that can be bought at the equipment dock, not missiles or maybe fitgher drones.
Shileds will always be equipped max and weapons will only be cloned when they are not installed in a turret.
(That's because there's no script command that can read installed weapons or shields)

- After you finish your order (and payment) the ships will be added "naked" (and already in your possesion) to the shipyard.

(After that you can already start a new order.)

These ships have their "shopping list" and their destination saved as a local variables. Now, every 2 minutes there will be started a script at the shipyard, that checks if those wares at the shopping list are available at the equipment dock and adds them to the ships if they are.
Is every ware that was in that list transferred to the ships, they will be renamed and send to their destination.

If the order of a ship isn't finished and you don't want to wait any longer you can always take the ship and do whatevere you want to do with it.
If you ever decide that you want the missing wares, just dock the ship at the shipyard and name it "Yalamandis Corp. (WIP)" then your order will be continued.

TouchMyNipple
x4

Post by TouchMyNipple » Sat, 11. Feb 12, 15:51

well i tried reinstalling. and it didn't help. It's realy strange as it allows me to st a hotkey but doesn't show in AL menu. Will try investigating furhter.

nope, not working. Realy wonder if there is a cinflict with some other AL script... baybe using the same menu id or smth...

ophion
x3tc

Post by ophion » Fri, 17. Feb 12, 21:21

hi there

i seem to have a problem

i`m using 0.63

after i activated this script in al

i get promted all alright

but after i finish

i lose my hotkey option for medusa fire single target
and get option hotkey ordership from shipyard

great script idont like boarding .

anyway i checked tread of medusa doesnt seem to use same t file

so i`m clueless

:?

edit

i checked before activating in al and hotkey medusa single fire was
there after it was gone

Marvelous3175
x3tc

Post by Marvelous3175 » Sat, 18. Feb 12, 00:00

ophion wrote:hi there

i seem to have a problem

i`m using 0.63

after i activated this script in al

i get promted all alright

but after i finish

i lose my hotkey option for medusa fire single target
and get option hotkey ordership from shipyard

great script idont like boarding .

anyway i checked tread of medusa doesnt seem to use same t file

so i`m clueless

:?

edit

i checked before activating in al and hotkey medusa single fire was
there after it was gone
It's a strange behavior. I don't know what causes this, but from what I know this is not a script conflict.

Are you playing AP ?? Egosoft seems to have changed the Hotkey System in AP and it's possible that this is the reason for you problem.

ophion
x3tc

Post by ophion » Sat, 18. Feb 12, 01:00

thanks for reply

yes i play ap

anyway lv wrote that medusa is not working with ap

i`m using it though

any way no worries great script

thanks

TouchMyNipple
x4

Post by TouchMyNipple » Mon, 20. Feb 12, 10:36

By the way could it realy be a conflict with some of the other AL scripts?
CMOD? Medusa? IR (worked pretty fine when it was just a script to order at selected shipyard)? Or i don't even know what... Still got the bad ... trouble with script not showing in AL menu... and i had no starting poup messages.
Btw after the update hotkey disappeared.

nankura
x3tc

Post by nankura » Mon, 23. Apr 12, 09:37

is this going to become compatable with AP?

jack775544
x4

Post by jack775544 » Mon, 23. Apr 12, 10:50

General rule of thumb for scripts. If it works for TC than it will work for AP.
So, yes this works fine in AP.
1940s - Various "computers" are "programmed" using direct wiring and switches. Engineers do this in order to avoid the tabs vs spaces debate.

nankura
x3tc

Post by nankura » Mon, 23. Apr 12, 14:39

many things have changes and not everything in this post is still correct See here for information about the latest version

It doesn't seem to work in AP 2.0 anymore, but I don't have the time to look for the problem right now ....
this is why i asked

StarCrack
x3tc

Post by StarCrack » Tue, 2. Oct 12, 04:28

it seem that all dl links are dead
please fix want to use it

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Tue, 2. Oct 12, 06:28

Since Marvelous3175 has been busy, I fixed the AL menu to work with AP:

Yalamandi's Shipyard v0.71

ptb_ptb

Post by ptb_ptb » Fri, 9. Nov 12, 15:42

Hey Mr. Moderator,

Any chance that the following link and information (that it is AP compatible) could be put in the first post to avoid confusion?
DrBullwinkle wrote:Since Marvelous3175 has been busy, I fixed the AL menu to work with AP:

Peanutcat
x4

Post by Peanutcat » Sun, 11. Nov 12, 21:05

DrBullwinkle wrote:Since Marvelous3175 has been busy, I fixed the AL menu to work with AP:

Would this verision still work with TC, Seems like the link on the front page is broken.
F signature

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sun, 11. Nov 12, 22:19

Yes.

rferrett

Post by rferrett » Sat, 26. Jan 13, 13:00

Hi DrBullwinkle,

I loved this on TC and now playing through AP (latest version).

Whilst I have modified game, set up the shipyard in AL and even had the message offering me the services I cannot set up the hotkey. It just ins't there in interface alongside my other mods. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and not seemed to help.

Any ideas?

rferrett

Post by rferrett » Sat, 26. Jan 13, 13:11

I can run the script manually btw so everything working properly. Just not letting me set a hotkey.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”