XRebirth and things I hope will be better than X3TC

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Freeman_79
xr

Post by Freeman_79 » Sun, 23. Oct 11, 18:25

Fellows, instead of creating thoughts and rumours around the game and its experience, take a look at the interview with Bernd Lehahn and decide for yourself if it's an update/improvement or not.

I for sure liked everything I heard.

http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/8936/GRT ... interview/

Nick 031287
x3tc

Post by Nick 031287 » Sun, 23. Oct 11, 22:09

Ravna wrote:Whatever they do, I hope the stations will not sport "Terran dimensions".
These roadblocks drive me mad.
And please,please - oh pretty please - No useless eye candy.
Staring in awe at station/ship details soon turns into anger about resource consumption.
What's the point of i.e. moving conveyor belts with photo realistic goods on them if it slows everything down ?
Better not have them at all, nobody looks at them twice anyway.
I made low-poly rocks and removed the station tubes but still get ridiculous frame rates in Aldrin.
you forget that X rebirth will support all the latest hardware, an most importantly multi core support. and as for the Terran Space station size *cough* there look like there gonna be biiiiiiger lol but thats only becuase you're now in a full solar system, so everythings spread out within a system instead of a small Sector with everything all in 1 place. you should know this all by now.

Horus82

Post by Horus82 » Sun, 23. Oct 11, 22:28

Perhaps fill in some of the gaps in the economy, ie- a ship wash, all those spaceflies are making a right mess of my windscreen!

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”