Can we have a new Universe forum for Rebirth please?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

delray
x3tc

Can we have a new Universe forum for Rebirth please?

Post by delray » Fri, 30. Sep 11, 00:21

Coming here to check on the news/leaks/discussions about the new game (can't wait!) I am hitting a wall of TC/Reunion posts instead.

Would it be possible since we're overhauling and entering new bright future in a brave new world to also overhaul the forum and start over with pure Rebirth universe? Please.
Where is it?

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 30. Sep 11, 00:26

Everything that's known, and ten times that much in speculation, is already available in just a few threads. At the moment, there's simply not enough released information to warrant a new forum. But I believe both things are being worked on and we may see a change Soon™. :mrgreen:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Gazz
x4

Post by Gazz » Fri, 30. Sep 11, 11:41

Aww, Soon™ is such a vague term.
I believe we'll both see a dedicated Rebirth forum and more info... presently.
My complete script download page. . . . . . I AM THE LAW!
There is no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 30. Sep 11, 21:23

delray, your wish is our command. :wink:

I think we can let this thread rest in peace now that its topic is made moot. Have fun in the new X-Rebirth thread. :D
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”