Big problem with factories, money is just disappearing.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MGeddes
x4

Big problem with factories, money is just disappearing.

Post by MGeddes » Tue, 27. Sep 11, 20:24

Hey all, having a problem with my factories. My credits after selling items just disappers!

No idea where its going. It leaves the factory wallet before my supply ships make any purchases and it seems to happen randomly.

I have a complex of 2 L Ore mines, 2 1MJ sheilf facts, 1 M and 1 L Meatsteak facts with added Argnu beef facts and a Lasertower and missle facts for personal use but they are set to ''Stop Producing''

I DONT have the factory ordered to depoite money in my personal account
I DONT buy or sell intermediate products
It leaves the fact wallet BEFORE supply ships dock at resource hubs.

It just vanishes. Any tips? Experience this before? Or could I possible have a setting wrong that I overlooked?

Vayde
x3tc

Post by Vayde » Tue, 27. Sep 11, 21:02

Are you running a vanilla version of the game or do you have any mods or scripts installed?
Still life in the old dog yet...

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Tue, 27. Sep 11, 21:10

Are you using CAGs?
These pilots get paid from the station they are assigned to.

What are your levels of e-cells or other resources?
Have you got NPC trading enabled?
If you have , then NPCs will continue to sell you resources ,such as e-cells ,until you are fully stocked.

deca.death
x3tc

Post by deca.death » Wed, 28. Sep 11, 22:55

If you are using CAG but even if you don't, there is certain period in which fab will buy and stock necessary resources /energy /intermediates and will generate negative profit for some time. Vast complexes can actually "digest" tons of resources /money before they begin to actually make money.

YellowSnow
x3

Post by YellowSnow » Thu, 29. Sep 11, 10:12

i doubt it is vanishing, most likely the credits are in the hold of one of your cags that are assigned to support the complex. check to see if any of them are stuck somewhere.

example if you buy a load of crystals and the cag gets stuck at the complex and cant unload then you will never know where the credits are until you find the wares he purchased.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”