Questions about the Bonus Pack and Poisoned Paranid start

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Zero12345678
x3tc

Questions about the Bonus Pack and Poisoned Paranid start

Post by Zero12345678 » Fri, 22. Jul 11, 06:24

So I finally finished downloading the bonus pack from steam and I installed the x3TC stuff in the installer along with the plugin manager. Does this mean I have all of the vanilla scripts, like cls and stuff, enabled? If not, where in the bonus pack are they?

Also, I keep hearing about this poisoned paranid start and how it can net u a hyperion vanguard. I always stuck with the springblossom myself, but my question is how do I unlock the poisoned paranid start? I currently have the unholy paranid start, which I assume is not the same one.

Thanks

nksharp
x3tc

Post by nksharp » Fri, 22. Jul 11, 06:46

I believe the poisoned paranid start is only in X3 Reunion and not TC.

twilight_echoes
x3tc

Post by twilight_echoes » Fri, 22. Jul 11, 06:53

Poisoned Paranid is TC. It's only available after successfully completing the Tormented Teladi start.

nksharp
x3tc

Post by nksharp » Fri, 22. Jul 11, 06:56

Ya, my mistake. Just found this out after googling some more :

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showth ... t354901292

"I had posted this on official forums, but for those of you that are playing vanilla, do THIS for your "long term" game.

Get the Tormented Teladi start, beat the initial 2.5 million in 12 hours mission. Just go get an abandoned m3 and sell it. Takes 30 minutes tops.

This unlocks the Poisoned Paranid start. Start this game. First mission is 25 million credits in 3 days. This is fairly easy if you use a abandoned m3 as starter cash to get your trading going. Though I did this pre-mission patch and used 3 combat missions also. I suspect its a LOT harder now with lovely payouts."

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”