[MOD] [TC/AP] X3 Rebalance Mod (XRM) - Total conversion - v1.30d (02.12.13)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Marco Nero
x3

Post by Marco Nero » Fri, 28. Oct 16, 13:07

Hi guys, two little questions here (ofc i tried to search but i did not find what i am searching for, sorry if i repeat the questions)

1) I'm playinf like Terran Commander, i builded my huge complex in Blue Horizon (first i tried to built it in Kupier Belt, but randomly a Terran fighter becomed red and attack my complex, i do not commerce in war sector, no weapons on my traders, super good reputation with terrans and so on..dont know why but this is not my main problem, i simply destroyed my complex and rebuilded it in Blue Horizon). I can not sell weapons and shield to Darkspace weapons dealer, why? :) Is a game feature or i mistake something? IF i don't remember badly, when i was playing like Argon Pacekeeper my trader could trade with argons weapons dealers stations without any problem.
2) Aldrin is a super good sector for trading, the main problem is that the traders take 1 hour from the gate to arrive at the selected station in Aldrin, so i was thinking to place some jump beacon near Aldrin stations, i hear in XRM you can find them on a split research station, is this station random placed ? I can't find it :) (i know i can find some j.b. on some ship but i prefear to buy them , they cost like 280 milion i know)

3) little issue with Ok Trader. I dont know if is a Ok Trader issue or just a little malfunction with XRM or i am so idiot to mistake something so i try ask here hoping not annoying you. I have a huge complex, selling about 15 different products, missiles, shields, weapons, laser towers, hull planting, warheads and bla bla bla. I have 30 traders workind for this complex but 10 buys ore and silicon wafer (and is good couse i need that to make my station working) and the other 20 sells like "1/2(7" hull plating for time and at the same time shields, weapons and lasertower remain unselled. Why? I yet try to modify ok trader parameters, min/max stock selling and so on but nothing happened. Still 20 ok traders prefear to sell "1" hull planting then 10 lasertowers..which are in stock ready for be selled, other races station need them, max gate so jump set to "50" (the max) in station parameter, minumum stock for selling "0"%, .

I will post in ok traders thread i wish only know if there is some know issue between XRM and Ok trader :)

Thankyou in advance

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Fri, 28. Oct 16, 17:00

Marco Nero wrote:Hi guys, two little questions here (ofc i tried to search but i did not find what i am searching for, sorry if i repeat the questions)

1) I'm playinf like Terran Commander, i builded my huge complex in Blue Horizon (first i tried to built it in Kupier Belt, but randomly a Terran fighter becomed red and attack my complex, i do not commerce in war sector, no weapons on my traders, super good reputation with terrans and so on..dont know why but this is not my main problem, i simply destroyed my complex and rebuilded it in Blue Horizon). I can not sell weapons and shield to Darkspace weapons dealer, why? :) Is a game feature or i mistake something? IF i don't remember badly, when i was playing like Argon Pacekeeper my trader could trade with argons weapons dealers stations without any problem.
2) Aldrin is a super good sector for trading, the main problem is that the traders take 1 hour from the gate to arrive at the selected station in Aldrin, so i was thinking to place some jump beacon near Aldrin stations, i hear in XRM you can find them on a split research station, is this station random placed ? I can't find it :) (i know i can find some j.b. on some ship but i prefear to buy them , they cost like 280 milion i know)

1) Did you sell illegal goods in your complex?

2) You will find the secret stations randomly in unkown or their corresponding race sectors. Just keep looking, they relocate after some time.

Marco Nero
x3

Post by Marco Nero » Fri, 28. Oct 16, 17:48

2) nice!

3 it is definelly a Ok Trader problem i posted in the right thread

1) Absolutelly no :) just missiles, shields and weapons.

My complex is full of everything in stock, terran's orbital defence station are full (couse i sell them everything), at the same time darkspace weapons dealer is finishing it's weapons/shield, and my traders did not dock and trade with it, if i dock personally and try to sell somethings it tell to me "products are not bought", and on my station parameter, where is showed how much jumps are needed to sell that weapon (for example), there is writed "none", it means that all the orbital defence station are full of stock, but the darkspace weapons dealer IS NOT :) My reputation level is "Hero of sol 20%" so i can sleep without problem about that. I remember that when i was playing like argon pacekeeper, i was selling like an animal to the argons weapons dealers, they were always full of stock :)

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Fri, 28. Oct 16, 19:19

These weapon dealer stations only sell weapons. They won't buy anything.

Marco Nero
x3

Post by Marco Nero » Fri, 28. Oct 16, 22:59

So i remember bad , i was pretty sure i was trading with them in Argon game, they was most time full of shield and weapons, better like this, i was in fear there was something broke in my installation. Thankyou!

MegaBurn
xr

Post by MegaBurn » Fri, 4. Nov 16, 02:48

Is a mirror of the XRM No War Pack available? If not, can someone please post the file somewhere else? I think the file name is XRMNOWAR.zip. Need it for a TCAP setup.

Tried the "One Drive" link but it says "Sorry, something went wrong Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as we can, so try again in a few minutes."... for several dozen attempts over 2 days.

Thanks
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -Plato

Sorkvild
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Fri, 4. Nov 16, 16:59

Elite Dangerous| I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee
We want the Boron back!

MegaBurn
xr

Post by MegaBurn » Fri, 4. Nov 16, 18:25

That's it, thanks.
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -Plato

RicoOcho
xr

Post by RicoOcho » Sun, 6. Nov 16, 22:10

so..little issue here.....had to start over a month ago.(upgrading to windows 10 corrupted my save file)..i installed a turbo booster on the Sirokos im flying...my game crashes every so often when i turn the booster on..anyone else having this issue?
An object in motion, stays in motion unless acted on by an outside force.
Sir Isaac Newton, The meanest person in space.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Mon, 7. Nov 16, 02:15

RicoOcho wrote: turbo booster ... my game crashes every so often when i turn the booster on.
Do you have the hotkey for the turbo booster assigned to a keyboard key? Or is it assigned to another controller?

Bug: Hotkeys fired repetitively by non-keyboard controller can cause CTD.

RicoOcho
xr

Post by RicoOcho » Mon, 7. Nov 16, 18:32

DrBullwinkle wrote:
RicoOcho wrote: turbo booster ... my game crashes every so often when i turn the booster on.
Do you have the hotkey for the turbo booster assigned to a keyboard key? Or is it assigned to another controller?

Bug: Hotkeys fired repetitively by non-keyboard controller can cause CTD.
controller..
so move it to keyboard key? cool thanks
An object in motion, stays in motion unless acted on by an outside force.
Sir Isaac Newton, The meanest person in space.

dez505
x4

jumpdrive deployment kit

Post by dez505 » Tue, 8. Nov 16, 00:58

Driving me insane!!!

How for the love of god do you assign the hotkey?

I tried via the menu to assign other mods hotkeys like MARS ect.

There is nothing for jumpdrive deployment kit :(

dez505
x4

Post by dez505 » Wed, 16. Nov 16, 23:40

Sorry I have another question driving me crazy!

Science ships keep docking at my HQ why? its annoying me that i can't find out why lol.

MickDick
x4

Post by MickDick » Sat, 26. Nov 16, 14:48

Back with a problem that is hounding me during this game.

When I am enemies with a race, for example, the paranid.

and I am neutral if not friends with another race.

So to set up a scenario. A ship of mine is passing through Ianimus Zura (teladi space). And a military patrol is passing through the sector as well.

Unsurprisingly the military patrol will attack my ship.

And, obviously, my ship's defenses will be engaged (turrets and whatnot) if not all out retaliation.

Why is it, OOS, or IS, when this occurs, "I" am always tagged as the aggressor and lose reputation with host sector and indeed, am attacked by all military ships in the vicinity of sector owner, for SELF DEFENSE.

Being an enemy with any race makes building an empire/trading absolutely impossible because everyone will attack you in such situations.

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Sat, 26. Nov 16, 16:22

I haven't noticed that before. Once I used the Improved Races script to create a "Founders Guild vs. Profit Guild" (Argon/Boron vs. Teladi/Split/Paranid) universe which worked quite fine. But since I have sided with one faction, I had also the same friends and enemies as the race's space I was currently in, so there wasn't such a triangular relationship which you describe.

Currently I don't have an idea to mitigate your issue.

KillroyS
x3ap

Post by KillroyS » Sun, 4. Dec 16, 00:50

Hello! Starting again on X3AP with this mod in mind and am wondering if anyone can suggest any more mods to supplement it. I did try Litcubes, but the combat really kills me, even if the rest of the mod is great. Knowing XRM is way more compatible with mods, can anyone tell me what they're running?

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Sun, 4. Dec 16, 18:50

If you want to build complexes, then "Complex Cleaner" is a must-have. With these you don't suffer from performance penalties in sectors with huge complexes.
The Hephaistos Station Building Service automatically builds stations for you, for a small fee.
When you want to enhance the survivability of your MK3 traders, you may want to try the script "MK3 Improvement Reloaded" (http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=314455).
Zanzal's Ship Browser lets you compare different ships.
IE+IEX changes the sector backgrounds for much more beautiful environments.

These are the most important scripts in my opinion. I'm using them in all of my XRM games. :)

KillroyS
x3ap

Post by KillroyS » Wed, 7. Dec 16, 14:41

Thank you for the reply; they all sound great. I keep switching between LU and XRM right now though haha. Can't make up my mind. :roll:

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Wed, 7. Dec 16, 16:32

I play both of them. When I want to have more action, I choose XRM. And when I want to continue building an empire, I start my LU game. :)

So why not both?

Urschleim
x4

Post by Urschleim » Thu, 8. Dec 16, 20:00

I cant live without CODEA and the other genius scripts from Lucike, so i´ll stick to XRM.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”