[TC] Couple of Questions about Final Fury Final Mission

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

KaesarSosei
x3tc

[TC] Couple of Questions about Final Fury Final Mission

Post by KaesarSosei » Fri, 20. May 11, 18:50

Hi,

I saved immediately before docking for the final mission. When I accepted and jumped to the Khaak sector I was confronted by about 10 M1s and 5 M2s, which at the minute is a bit much for me. Is there any problem with just leaving the mission waiting for an indefinite time whilst I build up more of a fleet?

Secondly, if I complete this mission will it mean no more Khaak at all in the universe? I'm not sure if I want that or not...

Thanks

zyriel
x4

Post by zyriel » Fri, 20. May 11, 20:33

yes you can load the save before you jumped into khaak sector and leav it be and gather big fleet

yes you do want the khaak gone if you plan to build big
theres always plenty of xenons left and if you want to cap khaak then they still keep spawning in their own sectors

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 20. May 11, 20:49

Basically finishing FF clears the Kha'ak out of the Unknown Sector above M148 for good. You will still see the odd Kha'ak cluster or patrol ship in random sectors after the plot, just not very often or in any great numbers. You can always still visit the Kha'ak sectors released by the plot as said above.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”