[Question/Request] More Wing Colors

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

KillingMonkey
x3tc

[Question/Request] More Wing Colors

Post by KillingMonkey » Mon, 2. May 11, 15:41

Gold, Green, Silver,
Blue, Red, White,
Purple and Orange

I'm feeling a bit of restraint here... I'm using every wing color in the game, and I need some relief...

Is there some sort of mod, script, plugin, whathaveyou that adds more colors for wings?

Cause I like having my wings small and manageable... I tried putting 20 fighters in a single wing once... Wasn't pretty... Plus, I like having a lot of wings of say 4 fighters (or other ships) so I can give them different tasks... Isn't this what wings are about?

Anyways... Modding Community, hear my plea!
To each, his own.

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Mon, 2. May 11, 16:09

AFAIK, not possible.
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

vukica
x4

Re: [Question/Request] More Wing Colors

Post by vukica » Mon, 2. May 11, 16:30

KillingMonkey wrote:Gold, Green, Silver,
Blue, Red, White,
Purple and Orange

I'm feeling a bit of restraint here... I'm using every wing color in the game, and I need some relief...

Is there some sort of mod, script, plugin, whathaveyou that adds more colors for wings?

Cause I like having my wings small and manageable... I tried putting 20 fighters in a single wing once... Wasn't pretty... Plus, I like having a lot of wings of say 4 fighters (or other ships) so I can give them different tasks... Isn't this what wings are about?

you can have custom wings. http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 72#3452772 but, there's no way of colouring them.
Split say NEED MORE FIREPOWER!!

KillingMonkey
x3tc

Re: [Question/Request] More Wing Colors

Post by KillingMonkey » Mon, 2. May 11, 20:41

vukica wrote:
KillingMonkey wrote:Gold, Green, Silver,
Blue, Red, White,
Purple and Orange

you can have custom wings. http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 72#3452772 but, there's no way of colouring them.
Thank you, dear sir.
To each, his own.

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Mon, 2. May 11, 21:24

Alternatively you could use a script like RSWE to color the ships in the wing a particular color or with unique colored characters. That would give you a little more variety. Its what I do. My property window looks like an exploded xmas tree.

Among other things, RSWE has a clipboard function for bulk renaming.

KillingMonkey
x3tc

Post by KillingMonkey » Mon, 2. May 11, 21:51

joelR wrote:Alternatively you could use a script like RSWE to color the ships in the wing a particular color or with unique colored characters. That would give you a little more variety. Its what I do. My property window looks like an exploded xmas tree.

I just want more than eight wings... I don't care about the colors...
To each, his own.

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Mon, 2. May 11, 22:17

KillingMonkey wrote:
joelR wrote:Alternatively you could use a script like RSWE to color the ships in the wing a particular color or with unique colored characters. That would give you a little more variety. Its what I do. My property window looks like an exploded xmas tree.

I just want more than eight wings... I don't care about the colors...

Sry. Your OP said you wanted more colors not wings.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”