Important Split Sectors?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

lemonylime
x3tc

Important Split Sectors?

Post by lemonylime » Thu, 14. Apr 11, 06:18

I'm going to take over all of the pirate space near argon prime, and since I want to stay friendly with the Argon, Teladi and Borons, that leaves only one nearby place to expand. The Split.

I wanna know if there are any systems I should leave alone for plot purposes, as I've done none of them, rofl. Still don't want to ruin any of them though. (Actually, same for the pirate sectors... but there's not really anything there afaict.)

Please don't spoil anything, just let me know if there's anything important in the system, and if me blowing everything up would affect it. I have a mod that allows me to let other races to build in the sectors I've captured, so there will most likely still be NPC stations in every system again, but I'm not sure how well that's going to work, as far as respawning mission destinations etc.

A5PECT
x4

Post by A5PECT » Thu, 14. Apr 11, 06:30

If you run into something plot-related odds are you won't be able to blow it up.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step in figuring out how to make it worse.

mordtech
x3tc

Post by mordtech » Tue, 19. Apr 11, 21:13

nah, think i'm safe in saying none of those sectors you're after have anything to do with plots.. as long as you curb your battle lust before the zyarth systems all will be well.
split alive!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”